New video game "The Golf Club"

No updates.. I'm guessing that isn't a good sign. Heck pga 15 might come out before this one

It's definitely discouraging, only a few days left of "Spring 2014." It won't stop me from buying it, but it's a bummer it's going to come out during summer (or later).

It's definitely discouraging, only a few days left of "Spring 2014." It won't stop me from buying it, but it's a bummer it's going to come out during summer (or later).

They have changed their website to read summer. I am betting August

They have changed their website to read summer. I am betting August

Ugh. Just have to wait longer for Wardy going off on Dev for his course designs.

I asked my youngest son about the new consoles today, He said Xbox was the one to get..?
But this game sounds like I could get into (cant do shooting games, no good at em!).

What console does everyone have? (I think he will get that one...)

A lot of us (Canadan, pluff, wardy, Jlukes, Buckjob, Dev, amart) and others I'm sure have ps4 but there are definitely some with Xbox as well

I asked my youngest son about the new consoles today, He said Xbox was the one to get..?
But this game sounds like I could get into (cant do shooting games, no good at em!).

What console does everyone have? (I think he will get that one...)

Do him a favor and get him a PS4. The bay has em for $350 right now. I've experienced no less than 6 other THPers on there.

PS4 here...previously had Xbox.

Absolutely no regrets making the switch

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

I would have to find the story but I swear I saw something about trying to make the maps cross-platform. That's not to say we can play together but we could share courses.

Oh. X1 here and waiting impatiently.

I would have to find the story but I swear I saw something about trying to make the maps cross-platform. That's not to say we can play together but we could share courses.

Oh. X1 here and waiting impatiently.

I still need to get powershot as well. That would be fantastic if we could share courses at least

Last edited:
This looks pretty cool I'll have to pick this up.

The developers are trying to get the game to be cross-platform. They said there is literally no technological problem sharing courses among the consoles and PCs. The only problem is M$ and Sony saying it's ok. Truthfully, they've been talking with Sony and M$ for so long, the fact that we haven't been told "no" yet seems promising.

~Rock

The developers are trying to get the game to be cross-platform. They said there is literally no technological problem sharing courses among the consoles and PCs. The only problem is M$ and Sony saying it's ok. Truthfully, they've been talking with Sony and M$ for so long, the fact that we haven't been told "no" yet seems promising.

~Rock

I am guessing courses will be shared but I won't be able to play cross platform against someone with a ps4. I really hope I am wrong about that though as not only would it be awesome for this game it would truly be a breakthrough in gaming. Also would probably make the sales of this game huge

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

~Rock

Microsoft is the issue. Sony already has a cross platform game operating on PC and PS4 (War Thunder)

I am guessing courses will be shared but I won't be able to play cross platform against someone with a ps4. I really hope I am wrong about that though as not only would it be awesome for this game it would truly be a breakthrough in gaming. Also would probably make the sales of this game huge

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

War Thunder is already allowing cross platform play between PC and PS4

On their forum the developers said they are targeting that, but not sure it is realistic. If I was betting I would say it will not be ready by then

Yeah - it will take 2 or 3 weeks from the time they send the final game to sony/MS before it is published on their respective storefronts.

I suspect MS will share with PC. But will Sony and Ms play nice together? We shall see.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I just want the release!! They can worry about cross-platforming in a DLC or something!

Back