Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Haven't picked up a club in a week, let's hope that changes with only 2 left before this. And with the SeeMore event concluded, WE ARE ON DECK!

Me too. For Fridays round would you mind working on my swing with me? Nothing crazy. Just if you see something obvious feel free to point out out
Absolutely

"are you intentionally aiming 40 yards right of the pin? "

played this morning is what is probably going to be my last round before OC, due to my parents being in town next weekend. Can't believe the next round i'm going to play is going to be this event!

So excited for this, love golfing with THPers, it's just that awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

played this morning is what is probably going to be my last round before OC, due to my parents being in town next weekend. Can't believe the next round i'm going to play is going to be this event!

This made it real. I will be on the road for this a week from this Thursday.

This made it real. I will be on the road for this a week from this Thursday.
Oh yeah!! We are on deck and really looking forward to this. Going to be a great weekend of golf!!

Cant wait to see ya again man!

I'm bummed that I won't be in the van this time. Indy was such a blast and I'll be following along all weekend from my phone. At least I'll be getting in some U.P. golf.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I still haven't heard from everyone about the dinner. I am sending out another PM today to those people. PLEASE get back to me ASAP, so I can get a headcount to the course.

Thanks!

Anyone know when the teams will be announced?

That is correct. They will be announced at the beginning of next week sometime.
Awesome! Can't wait for this event it has been way too long since I have played with THP'ers.

Thanks for all you do Morgan

Do we need to send in an updated HC?

Mine pretty close to what's on my profile I believe?

I dont know, I would assume that JB or GG would send a PM to ask for it if its necessary, but I update my profile too whenever my Hdcp changes

Mine too, and it's gone up over what I included with the original PM for the event :)

Starting to get pumped for this event now that it's so close. Got in a solid practice session yesterday and hopefully at least 36 more holes before next Friday. Gonna be a blast.

Hmm I see some guys in here who fit nicely into the range needed for the 1 MC spot that is open now

Can't tell you enough how excited I am for this!

Handicap on my profile says I'm good

Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Doesn't matter I can't golf in the winter all that matters is I'm getting my game in shape and ready to win my spot in the Bridgestone championship in a few weeks

Back