Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

Just a tremendous weekend all the way around! Great guys at SeeMore that went above and beyond for us, great company with THPers, great golf, etc., etc.

Just got home. That 11hr was a bit better being able to talk about all this weekends goodness. Sorry for the guys we didnt get to say bye to, but Andrew and I felt it best we get on the road. I cant thank THP and SeeMore enough for this weekend, it is one ill never forget and I know will change my game for the better.Time to get some rest, recap to come tomorrow.

man what a weekend for you guys! this was just a great event to follow!

Just got home about 30mins ago and I am beat. Thanks to my co-pilot Niteowl, we were able to pull off this 11hr drive. Like Aaron said, sorry for leaving early and not saying bye to everyone. We just felt it was best to get a head start and not arrive really late. We would still be on the road right now. Time to hit the sack. I will post a recap soon and I cant wait to get my Seemore with a blue prototype shaft and blue pure grip!

Just pulled into my driveway. OMG, what a great weekend. I will post up thoughts and some pics after I get some rest and family time.

Some of the reasons why this past weekend was so incredible:

1. The SeeMore staff and instruction and fitting we received were absolutely incredible
2. The on course instruction / assistance from Ben was invaluable. Play maximum break and trust the speed are two things I will never forget.
3. Being surrounded by all the SeeMore putters felt like I died and went to heaven. I would guess that Jman's man cave has a similar feel.
4. Franklin is an absolutely gorgeous place. As is the state of TN for that matter.
5. The golf at The Hermitage was great. The greens on those courses were HUGE!
6. Got to re-acquaint with a few THPers that I met in Hilton Head and met numerous other incredible people in person for the first time.
7. The swag we received, of course, was incredible!
8. IT WAS A THP EVENT

In the next few days, after I wake up, I will post more thoughts.

watch out for this guy. Hes already deadly with a putter...

Putting with a laser extended from behind and through your ball to the hole makes putting pretty damn easy! I think I went like 9 for 10 with that set up.

Putting with a laser extended from behind and through your ball to the hole makes putting pretty damn easy! I think I went like 9 for 10 with that set up.
youd go 8 for 10 without it. ive seen you with the m7 lol.

I told you the balance disk were fun yet challenging.

and bens big two about the break and speed have been words to live by in my spi

Just landed in Jax and got my luggage. Such an amazing weekend in TN w/ THP and SeeMore.

Hoping you took notes to pass along to your team. :question:

Glad you made it home safely, roomie. I see the new counter balanced putter was good to you today.
Yes sir, 31 putts with only 1 3 jack. It was a 50 down hill putt. I love the SPI one on one instruction just as much as the putter to be honest though. Those guys are good!

Wow what a weekend! Great guys, great golf and an exceptional company in SEEMORE! Only made it thru 14 holes today before I had to leave to make my flight. Oh and still haven't seen my golf clubs.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

Hated you had to check out early Scott, you had really started to pound the ball as you played your last holes. You played some great golf and it was a pleasure to meet you buddy.

Just got home. That 11hr was a bit better being able to talk about all this weekends goodness. Sorry for the guys we didnt get to say bye to, but Andrew and I felt it best we get on the road. I cant thank THP and SeeMore enough for this weekend, it is one ill never forget and I know will change my game for the better.Time to get some rest, recap to come tomorrow.
Enjoyed our time together buddy, see you in September.

There is a ton of awesome stuff in this thread! Thanks to the more technologically savvy THPers for keeping this updated throughout the event. I was too busy soaking in the SeeMore awesomeness to even go through most of it until just now.

There is a ton of awesome stuff in this thread! Thanks to the more technologically savvy THPers for keeping this updated throughout the event. I was too busy soaking in the SeeMore awesomeness to even go through most of it until just now.
I echo your thoughts on this Scott, a huge thank you to the guys that can keep up with all that was presented to us and be able to share it with all of the THPers on the forum. You guys rock!

Hated you had to check out early Scott, you had really started to pound the ball as you played your last holes. You played some great golf and it was a pleasure to meet you buddy.

Thanks! Really hated that I had to leave early as well. Wish I could find the fairway as much as you do! Really enjoyed the golf and the THPers I played with!

Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

20140616_085841.jpg

So much awesome

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

20140616_085841.jpg

So much awesome

Proud Member of #TeamParadise
These are fantastic photos, almost unbelievably it really does look even better in person.

These are fantastic photos, almost unbelievably it really does look even better in person.
one thing I noticed when I got home that they were part brown. thought that was black the whole time when I was down there. doesn't matter though because these covers are ssswwweeeettttt

one thing I noticed when I got home that they were part brown. thought that was black the whole time when I was down there. doesn't matter though because these covers are ssswwweeeettttt

did you get a putter to go with that cover?

did you get a putter to go with that cover?
yep got fitted to a ptm1 platinum. have the lucky clover cover on it now. gotta keep this one clean though.

That is some amazing, EPIC, SWAG!!!

yep got fitted to a ptm1 platinum. have the lucky clover cover on it now. gotta keep this one clean though.

nice you still using the claw grip or did they reccomend something else?

Back