THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only do you almost hit them but then you take of picture of almost hitting them, Something tells me they arent lining up to buy you a drink after the round haha
haha they were very nice. I apologized and they just smiled it off. they had offerred to let me pass 3 holes before but I declined since they were waiting too

hit the green on approach and left 8 ft birdy putt slightly down hill. left in inches short!!! hate leaving birdy putts short.

+8, for 80

haha they were very nice. I apologized and they just smiled it off. they had offerred to let me pass 3 holes before but I declined since they were waiting too

hit the green on approach and left 8 ft birdy putt slightly down hill. left in inches short!!! hate leaving birdy putts short.

+8, for 80

Especially when they're headed dead on line, center cup.

Here we go. Playing at 6765 yards today. 71.9 rating with a 129 slope. New course for me so this should be fun.

Here we go. Playing at 6765 yards today. 71.9 rating with a 129 slope. New course for me so this should be fun.

Go get em'

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Gotta love when the starting hole is an uphill 572 yard par 5 and I'm not playing from the tips. 2 putt bogey, +1 after 1.

After pars on 2 and 3 it looks like a lovely rogue NC thunderstorm is rolling in. I have a feeling this is getting cut short.

Par 5s are hurting me this far. Another bogey and I'm +2 thru 4. Easy par 3 coming up.

When I see lightning strike that looks to be 5-10 miles away it's time to go. I guess their horn is broken here. These people staying on the course are nuts.

When I see lightning strike that looks to be 5-10 miles away it's time to go. I guess their horn is broken here. These people staying on the course are nuts.
that sucks... rain check and go get em next time!

It's good to be back at my home course. Been a couple weeks due to rain but conditions are perfect this morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

a9atugut.jpg

Tee shot on the par 3 3rd. Typically struggle with this hole but a forward pin placement gave me a short iron.

ouch my neck.

How ya playing so far?

We demand updates

Lost it a bit on 8 and 9. Front 9 - 41.

Whoa, PB was in play and you finished 41?! What happened dude?
plugged in bunker on 8...like 75% of ball.

I have yet to see this waggling in action.

Hopefully Dan beats it out of him in the next 5 weeks so you never see it.

Hopefully Dan beats it out of him in the next 5 weeks so you never see it.
haha then I will have missed something that will live in our stories to our grandkids lol

I haven't waggled once! Par on 10. Staring off the back right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back