THP Sushi Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Putter Covers Volume II

myzudynu.jpg

NOICE!

Had sushi for lunch, sushi headcover arrives in mail.

This will work nicely for today's round with Flog.

Yes mine arrived as well, best I have seen to date

myzudynu.jpg

NOICE!

Had sushi for lunch, sushi headcover arrives in mail.

This will work nicely for today's round with Flog.

I'm taking a page out of your book and putting it on my hybrid. Fits better than I thought.

Seriously northeastern Wisconsin is the mail delivery black hole. Patience is a virtue....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have word that mine arrived today.

I'm taking a page out of your book and putting it on my hybrid. Fits better than I thought.

Hmm, maybe I should put some on the altitudes? Have sushi, bacon and room for burgers or beers between the putter and altitudes. Have a whole buffet in the bag, now if they would come out with a biscuits and gravy cover or one with donuts!, I would be set. :)

Hmm, maybe I should put some on the altitudes? Have sushi, bacon and room for burgers or beers between the putter and altitudes. Have a whole buffet in the bag, now if they would come out with a biscuits and gravy cover or one with donuts!, I would be set. :)

Donuts would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does it make it to Albany before NJ? Haha USPS rules

I'm sorry if this has been addressed but why can't we get mallet covers? I'd love these on my putter.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry if this has been addressed but why can't we get mallet covers? I'd love these on my putter.

There are countless mallet shapes, making it probably impossible to stock/please everyone. It's unfortunate, no doubt, but it seems like most of the larger mallets require unique headcovers.

Thank you for the response

Cant wait to see mine. Only trouble is the USPS website has me worried it says it delivered already, overnight from GG to me here in New Zealand which is impossible. Hopefully its just a glitch on there tracking website. I have talked to Morgan and she has helped as much as possible but will just have to wait and see.

It's sic! I immediately put into play.

How does it make it to Albany before NJ? Haha USPS rules

Don't worry. I still don't have my either. : (

It's kinda baffling but I am sure it will be here today.

Don't worry. I still don't have my either. : (

It's kinda baffling but I am sure it will be here today.
Mine hasn't arrived yet so ours must be on the same truck. ;-) I think you are right and they will be here today.

Mine hasn't arrived yet so ours must be on the same truck. ;-) I think you are right and they will be here today.

I do believe they are. It's usually 3 days after they have been shipped, sometimes 4 so if it doesn't show up today I will start worrying. Haha

Was hoping for some sushi today but it didn't arrive. My guess is tomorrow, then. I'll have it for my round this weekend.

No sushi for me either today. :(

Mine arrived yesterday and it sure is a thing of beauty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday and shot 81, best round of the year. Unfortunately i played by myself. No one saw the cover or my game.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Mine arrived yesterday and it is absolutely fantastic.

Back