New Golf Pride Grips (G2)

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
I went looking for these after seeing the advertisement in GD the other day. The salesperson at the club repair desk looked really disgusted when I asked him about them. He said blank, blank, Golf Digest has put the word out making it seem like these are availble. They are not shipping until the end of April. He was highly upset that he will have to answer to everyone coming in looking for them.

These grips are supposed to have a good bit of tackiness to them and look something similar to patent leather.

I went looking for these after seeing the advertisement in GD the other day. The salesperson at the club repair desk looked really disgusted when I asked him about them. He said blank, blank, Golf Digest has put the word out making it seem like these are availble. They are not shipping until the end of April. He was highly upset that he will have to answer to everyone coming in looking for them.

These grips are supposed to have a good bit of tackiness to them and look something similar to patent leather.

We are hoping to get a set to review. They look very intriguing in the info the company has put out.

My thoughts exactly, JB.

I'd like to see you review these 2G grips too. I've always like the GP Tour Wraps and 2Gs look the same with more tackiness. I'd get the black ones, but wonder how long the white ones would stay white?

We are hoping to get a set to review. They look very intriguing in the info the company has put out.

I voluneteer to be a reviewer... and I also nominate myself as a reviewer :clap:

I'm probably going to try them out on my hybrid and whatever clubs I purchase before summer. If I like them I'm gonna throw them on my irons because I think I could benefit from a mid-size, which they do not have.

I'd read on another golf forum that some people do have these in hand already

sounds like they have a suprisingly shiny appearance like patent leather, but are very tacky

I can't wait to throw some of these grips on my clubs

One of the marshals at our course had this grip on his six iron. He uses a jumbo grip but it still felt pretty good to me.

One of the marshals at our course had this grip on his six iron. He uses a jumbo grip but it still felt pretty good to me.

Thats a good looking course in your avatar.

Gah. I just regripped my clubs last week. I love a good tacky grip. Looks like I will have to wait a little.

what does this grip look like?

I have never used a grip with a lot of tackiness. How do you maintain them and their tackiness? Does it wear off quickly?

Back