What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Gave the Supersoft a shot... Hated them. Shorter off every club vs Lethal. Stuck with my Lethals holes 4-18!

I'm still looking for a mid priced ball that spins around the green and has good durability, and I don't think I found it here
Try a sleeve of last years Wilson Tours. It's a solid 3 piece urethane ball. They can be found for about $20 a dozen.

Hopkins 3 piece ball. Second or third time playing it. Just don't like it. Think I'll be saving them for holes with high lost ball probability.

I played some Lethals I had leftover yesterday and still say it's my favorite out of all TM balls, it just does what you want it to.

Played the Callaway Hex Chrome yesterday. All I can say is wow! Really was happy with the distance and spin off the wedges. Might become my gamer!

Tap tap taparoo

I've played the B330-RX for a few years now. I found a Lethal on my last round and played it for most of the day. I really enjoyed hitting it, and think I'll be ordering some to toss in the bag for the next round.

I've been playing Srixon Q star the last two rounds, they have great feel and good distance. I am going to try the Project(a) this week and see how those are, I've heard there's a bit of a distance loss with them but I shall see.

Hit drivers today on the course, with multiple balls off each tee box. Played Titleist Velocity and Bridgeston e6. Turns out, on every drive, the e6 is longer, average roughly 10 yards. I am impressed. One drive was almost 40 yards longer.

I played a Nike Vapor this last round. A super durable ball and has enough spin of irons and wedges to stop the ball. Overall not a bad cheaper ball.

Mostly played the TF Gamer yesterday. Still much better around the greens than the SuperSoft (although it's a 3 piece vs. 2 piece). I did pull out a Project (a) to give it another shot, but it was the same as before - dead feeling and much shorter off the tee.

B'Stone B300-RXS

Probably my favorite ball to date. I am a sucker for the Cally SuperSoft, but the B300RXS checks up around the green alot better. Love the feel and everything about it.

I've been playing with the TM Superdeep, and I'm really enjoying it! It's long, with just the right amount of spin for me.

I've played a RBZ Urethane for the last couple of 9s I've played. I actually have been pleasantly surprised by the ball. Was getting good distance/dispersion off the tee, and it was nice around the greens. A little harsher off the driver than I usually like, but performance-wise, I was happy.

Came Across a good deal on TP3s last night. Love the TP5...can't wait to try these

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My driver SS <95

Usually play Callaway Chrome in the winter, Pro V1x in summer (just like the trajectory of the V1x)

I'm trying out some different balls this summer.

I got a dozen B330 and a dozen B330s. I like them both. Maybe the B330s a little more.

Last week I picked up a sleeve of B330RX and a sleeve of Callaway SR2.

The SR2 is a good ball, probably a good fit for me.

I don't think I hit the 330RX any further than the 330s. And the 330RX is MUCH different off the putter. I didn't practice with it any, just pulled it out on the back 9. That ball seemed to jump off my Odyssey #5 White Hot. Not sure about that, will compare it on the putting green tomorrow.

I hit a Callaway Warbird yesterday that I found for 3 holes and I was rather pleased with it.

Played a random Titleist NXT Tour that I had in the bag last weekend, and for the 6 holes I played it before I lost it off an island green, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Forgiving off the tee, felt really nice off the irons, and seemed to hold up to abuse pretty well. I bought another dozen just to give them another whirl.

I played some Lethals I had leftover yesterday and still say it's my favorite out of all TM balls, it just does what you want it to.

Martin Kaymer used the lethal to win the US Open. Wonder what made him hold out on the new TM tour balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played the SR2 today. Awesome off the wedges and short irons. Love it around the greens. Love it with the putter...but the farther I get from the pin, the less I like it. Very firm golf ball, and spin off the driver is something of a problem for me right now.

Played the SR2 today. Awesome off the wedges and short irons. Love it around the greens. Love it with the putter...but the farther I get from the pin, the less I like it. Very firm golf ball, and spin off the driver is something of a problem for me right now.

Getting to much spin Steve?

Getting to much spin Steve?

From my driver, yes. Even straight shots right now start with penetration and then just balloon. I could probably stand to lower the loft on my driver, but being that I'm also fighting some directional issues, don't want to exacerbate the problem. Pretty frustrating.

The dozen each of B330S and FG Tour I ordered last week arrived yesterday. I've only inspected and carpet putted them but I'm really intrigued by the Wilson ball. As others have noted, it really is a sticky ball. I had some trouble initially getting the sharpie to write. The color and dimple pattern remind me of the old balatas. The sound off the putter was killer. Nicely muted but still some click. Im pretty excited to get these out.

Back to the '14 FG Tour, major fan.

I can't say enough good about the 2014 FG Tour as well. I'm sold on it. Every bit the equal of the ProV. I bought 2 dozen from Academy at $30 a dozen shipped and want to go back for more.

I want to try this ball so bad. I have so many freaking golf balls that I hate buying more, but this is one that I have been dying to put in play.

Back