What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP and Practice Practice Practice

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Short game and putting for 2 hours. Practiced everything 60 yards and in.
a4e6e8e9.jpg

5y3uduby.jpg

Yesterday I played 9 holes with my dad to make up not being home for Father's day to play and ended up shooting my personal best for 9 holes!

Golfed 18 holes with my son and a couple of buddies. Glad school is almost out so my son can kick my butt on the course.

Cleaned my clubs in prep for todays round.

Played 18 today in Wed club. Fully into winter conditions now, muddy and soft every where.

4 hours at the range

Working the practice range at The Travelers Championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working the practice range at The Travelers Championship

That's awesome. I love watching the pros in the range and you got first row action!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nailed down my fitting for Sat morning. Apex with Recoils will be had once I nail down the specs. Can't wait.

Booked my last lesson for Monday, and will probably head back to the range after work

Another lesson with my coach
4yrajana.jpg

Hit the range before work to test out the new driver.

X2hot. It felt pretty good when I hit it flush. kept a close eye on the face and my ball contact was all over the place. My glove fell out of my pocket walking out of the house. It was quite the mind game not wearing one. I'll get it back out this weekend to dial it in.

Played 18 this morning, swing changes starting to pay off. 3 birdies but also 4 - 3 putts for boogies

THP'd
Adjusted my Clicgear so it doesn't track to the left
Cleaned my Clicgear
Cleaned everything in the back up bags
You can do that?

Today I booked a flight for the THP Bridgestone Championship.

Two separate lessons -
One, on the course, with driver and 65 yd approach shots, then chipping 10 yds from the green.
Second, with trackman. Took a simulated test for 165 yd carries, then driver. Scored a lot better than expected! Irons were pretty good! Then, moved on to getting a more on line swing thru impact, a few drills to do at the house, and hit about 50 practice shots.
Productive day. Playing Sunday, hope I can get to the range between now and then, to keep working on my improved swing.

Range session.

Regripped some clubs and thought about what I want to work on on the range tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back