Personal Best? What's yours?

The best I have shot since starting up again 2 yrs ago, after decades of not really playing, has been a 75 (+4) last summer. There were several rounds around par back in high school, but that was a lifetime ago.

73 on a par 70 earlier this year

81 twice. First time hit 18th tee shot into the water and lipped out a putt... Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda.

The best I have shot is an 85 on 18 down at Murder Rock around Branson, MO. Then my best shot was an Eagle on a par 5 at my home course from 150 yards out, that was pretty exciting!

My best 18 is a 78 at Mountain View Golf Course in West Jordan, UT, but I consider my 80 at Talons Cove in Saratoga Springs, UT a better round because the course is significantly more difficult.

Best 9 was a +1 37 on a few occasions.

I've shot low 40s a few times on 9 holes but the best 18 I've put together was an 85 a couple of weeks ago.

75 at Ole Gray and KellyBo's home track, Lane Creek. PBs are awesome, but they're that much more awesome when you get one while playing with THPers!

My personal best is a 69 at Bell Nob Golf Club. I had four birdies on the front side for a 32 (also PB). Had three birdies in a row, 4, 5, 6. I shot a one over 37 on the back. Two birdies, a bogey and a double bogey. The hole I took the double I hit my tee shot into a fairway bunker. Somehow it plugged into a weird corner and my only shot to get out was to hit it into the deep rough and sagebrush. That was a first too. It was the first and only time I broke 70.

PB is a 77, first time I broke 80. 41 on the front with one fairway hit. One over 36 on the back with zero fairways hit but 7 greens in regulation..

76 Hominy Hill last October. Amazingly I still left feeling I left some shots out there. Hoping to break par this year...

I shot a 75 at the Timbers in Frankenmuth, MI (tough track). I can't explain it. It was about 60 degrees and raining all day. couldn't miss a fairway and came about 3" from my first hole in one.

In a competitive round, 76 at World Woods, the Rolling Oaks course. I knew I needed to keep it together and not get worse than a bogey on the last hole to break 80. I holed out from the fairway for an eagle. I have shot 75 twice in casual rounds.

All my PB's are from 25 years ago when I was a youngster around 40. My lowest 18 hole score was a 74. I've had a number of 9 hole scores from league play that were under par - a few 9's of -2 and -3 at Quailbrook Golf Course, and a couple of -2's at Rutgers Golf Course. Last year I shot a 74 at my local course from the Senior tees.

Best is from last year, 76 on a par 71. Looking to best that this year.

I've hit level par a couple of times on the back 9, my pb was a 5 over 77 a couple of weeks back. It should really have been a 75 but I got a little excited and dropped 3 shots i the last 4, 2 of which were on par 5's.

73 on a 71 course.

I've shot 71 twice on 2 different par 71 courses. Never broke par for 18 holes.

My best 9 hole score came a couple weeks ago in Minneapolis with a bunch of THPer's... -2 33 after a 43 on the front 9. Haha.

You drained some big pressure putts with a mini gallery too!

6 over 78 for my PB.

Mid 70's, but not in the past fifteen or so years........

Not my personal best, but my personal favorite round was May 20th this year at Widji Creek in Bend, Oregon. 68 with a hole-in-one on the par 3 5th hole. Only one bogey on the day. It made for a great couple of days because it was the second day of a four day work/play sales meeting.

70 at a local muni course par 72 back in March I think. Since then the closest I've gotten has been 3 over. It's hard to maintain that, and yet I see the pros go out on a 7500 yard course and say 69 was a decent day haha!

Shot 80 on what was my home course at the time. I knew it well and was playing my best golf at the time. Shot 82-83 a bunch of times there but my best round at a course I was less familiar with is 85.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal best has been a +1 (73) back in high school. Haven't been close since I took years not playing the game after college. My PB this year was a +7 (78).

I haven't shot my personal best yet :angel:

Back