What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked my 1st lesson with a new pro. I will either beat this power fade or give the game up. I am tired of playing from the freaking trees! :angry:

And by power fade do you mean a slice? You're likely coming across the ball at impact. Focus on getting the club on an inside-outside path on the downswing. If you let your hands fly at the top and don't lag them, you're going to come across the ball.

My amp cell hybrid was delivered today! Can't wait to get home and see it and use it. Lucky me just in time for men's league tonight

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Got a little THP swag just in time for the OC Invitational

Great looking stuff!

nyhebazy.jpg

White thing options? Oh the things I didn't hear.

The one Ben had on his putter was something he said he ordered separately. Of course, I don't remember what he called it. Said it could be ordered for about $10.

A buddy of mine found the ProType ix #9 non HT that is the last of the #9 putters for my collection. I should have it in a few days.

A buddy of mine found the ProType ix #9 non HT that is the last of the #9 putters for my collection. I should have it in a few days.
That's awesome. #9s ftw!!

Large bucket @ the range.

That Fairway Styles sale is tempting me....

THP US Handicap! Time to start getting better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice buy there dude. Nothing to motivate you more than watching that index drop!

THP US Handicap! Time to start getting better!

Nice purchase. Considering doing this myself and moving over from the Grint. I think maybe having my family here on THP to help keep me accountable and working hard could be helpful.

I stopped pondering and decided to pull the trigger.

I bought a Taylormade RBZ stage 2 tour TP 3 wood, and 3 Hybrid with a 4 Hybrid to come.

Got a free pack of balls with it, and bought some 3 1/4 bamboo tee's as well.

Once this all gets in im gonna take a picture of my bag for WITB thread, it will look awesome I think :)

Tee time for today, warm and sunny out and the 3 iron is back in the bag, new track today too, happy days.

This is the past week, over 3 different trips to Golf Galaxy, i picked up the line of Callaway X2 hot woods. Last thursday i got the X2 Hot 10.5 driver, then yesterday at lunch i got a used X2 3H, and then last night at a GG nearer to the house i got the 4 wood. With callaway marking the X2 line down, and GG running 25% off plus a 50% trade enhancement, out of pocket was only about 110.00 total for the three.

I picked up some white and purple ferrules from Grail Golf I need to pick up the rest of the re shafting supplies this week

Bought a dozen of srixon soft feel. Been using the Super Softs and been curious about these and have to try.

Used TM RBZ stage 2 19 degree 3 hybrid. Pretty stoked at the price and so far, a lot of nice baby draws with it.

~Rock

This is the past week, over 3 different trips to Golf Galaxy, i picked up the line of Callaway X2 hot woods. Last thursday i got the X2 Hot 10.5 driver, then yesterday at lunch i got a used X2 3H, and then last night at a GG nearer to the house i got the 4 wood. With callaway marking the X2 line down, and GG running 25% off plus a 50% trade enhancement, out of pocket was only about 110.00 total for the three.

Wow great deal! Time to update your signature!

got in on the lampkin utx bogo offer, 14 of em, then off to the range this afternoon for a sweltring bucket

Picked up a seemore db4x from a fellow THPER

Dropped off the apex to be bent 3* up...picking up tomorrow

5 hours of lessons for the future mrs. Hoping she likes it and enjoys it enough to want to play 9 or 18 with me on occasion.

Dropped off the apex to be bent 3* up...picking up tomorrow

Nice Mike Dean. Wishing I had some Apex's to drop off too. :)

Nice Mike Dean. Wishing I had some Apex's to drop off too. :)

Haha well at least now i can hopefully do them justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back