PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

Depending on work and everything I'd be will to bet I could get Maddog to bite on this one too.

Is Illinois invited?

Depending on work and everything I'd be will to bet I could get Maddog to bite on this one too.
That would be awesome. Although I can't imagine riding in a car with him for 3.5 hours listening to tales of almost 300 yard drives and a putter from 1968.

That would be awesome. Although I can't imagine riding in a car with him for 3.5 hours listening to tales of almost 300 yard drives and a putter from 1968.

Believe me I'll put an to that horse do do before we even get close to being out of Buffalo.

Whatever the date may be I will not be missing this one.

I have decided my boy GregDan just can't handle being the favourite. He is now effectively a guaranteed runner up in every event he gets into.

Doesnt that require him to have finished 2nd before?

perhaps we just call him #GregDanGood4AParticipationRibbon

To anyone who attened this before. What was ballpark overall cost for the weekend. i.e. golf, food, drinks, lodging, gas, just wondering if i will be able to feasibly make it and meet some fellow THPer's. Should i be thinking in the 200-250 range or 300-400 range, or even above that??? I would really like to make it out to this. Just need to see what it will cost me.

Believe me I'll put an to that horse do do before we even get close to being out of Buffalo.

That'll look like one of those cartoons with arms and legs sticking out of the windows.

That'll look like a cartoon with the arms and legs sticking out of the windows.

To anyone who attened this before. What was ballpark overall cost for the weekend. i.e. golf, food, drinks, lodging, gas, just wondering if i will be able to feasibly make it and meet some fellow THPer's. Should i be thinking in the 200-250 range or 300-400 range, or even above that??? I would really like to make it out to this. Just need to see what it will cost me.

Lower, the meal and golf so basically the whole day was like $55ish I believe, a room there for the night was cheap too. Lets say you want to play again the day after either there or something, mabe another $50ish, you should be at or near $200 with room and 2 rounds and 1 meal and good times and last year PRIZES

@Mikedean441 Thank you! Then I will be planning on coming down and meeting some fellow THPers and playing some Golf, having some good times. Just need to hear for sure what weekend is decided on so i can request it off. Again THANKS!

@Mikedean441 Thank you! Then I will be planning on coming down and meeting some fellow THPers and playing some Golf, having some good times. Just need to hear for sure what weekend is decided on so i can request it off. Again THANKS!
No problem..ur best bet is to just check in here every now and then and I'm sure the first post will be updated once it's locked down

No problem..ur best bet is to just check in here every now and then and I'm sure the first post will be updated once it's locked down

I've been checking everyday or two. Since i found THP this site has become an addiction.

I always am.

I'm definitely out if it's the 18th. The 25th would work though.

I'm like Phil at the us open. #6TimeRunnerUp
GregDan plays well when I there. Maybe we can ride together again and you can shoot under par.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

GregDan plays well when I there. Maybe we can ride together again and you can shoot under par.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Now that is a great idea. Finally someone has some wit about them.

Back