2013 Srixon ZStar, ZStar XV, and ZStar SL Golf Ball

I think its Z-star or bust for me.

I have an XV and liked it on the greens and despite what my brother says I dont think my wimpy swing speed does it justice

Good choice imo.

Debating Tour Yellow or not. That was always my choice in the past, but I've been using the white ones since the last purchase.
I have been using the B330 for the past month or so and while I have gained a bit of distance off the tee, I feel like it doesn't spin as much as the Z Star XV around the greens.

That's in your head broki.

That's in your head broki.

Yeah, i know they are virtually identical around the greens.

One thing i miss from the XV is the durability - seemed like they hardly even scuffed.

Just be like me and every ball is durable lol. #nodivots

I'm not a memberof Team Cleveland/Srixion, yet, but I find myself going back to the SL after trying other ball. I have tried the 330 rx, Project a with varying levels of sucess but I find I am most consistant with the Srixion.

I'm not a memberof Team Cleveland/Srixion, yet, but I find myself going back to the SL after trying other ball. I have tried the 330 rx, Project a with varying levels of sucess but I find I am most consistant with the Srixion.

You still able to find them up there? I got a bonus one with the 50 balls I bought used. It's gone forever now though.

I've found the Z Star to be quite durable in my times playing it. It'll probably be my MC ball as the XV doesn't work as well with my swing speed. And I'm definitely going Tour Yellow.

Just be like me and every ball is durable lol. #nodivots

Same here, only durability issues I have are scuffing from trees, bridges and cart paths.

really no need to have 9 dozen balls at home, none of which are the Z-stars cause Im dumb

Haha. Hopefully I can find an empty course one evening and play the 330 and XV side by side to make one last final judgement.

Wonder if we'll see a proto ball out there later this year. Seems like it's about time since they reboot every two.

Definitely makes sense that we could see one if recent release schedule holds up

I don't think they marketed the spinskin thing enough. Wonder if they'll push it more, especially in conjunction with CG wedges.

Same here, only durability issues I have are scuffing from trees, bridges and cart paths.

really no need to have 9 dozen balls at home, none of which are the Z-stars cause Im dumb

I got quite a few Yellow Zstar XVs sitting at home if you need? Just let me know buddy

I got quite a few Yellow Zstar XVs sitting at home if you need? Just let me know buddy

Thanks dude I appreciate it, I'll probably just go the Regular Z-Stars since I swing like a girl

I don't think they marketed the spinskin thing enough. Wonder if they'll push it more, especially in conjunction with CG wedges.

I think last year (2013) was a pretty dry year for Srixon in terms of marketing. Sure they "launched" the new balls with spin skin - but there really wasn't much buzz around it at all.

This year you are seeing more guys wearing Srixon Gear and using srixon bags (and heck, even using srixon clubs) so I feel like Srixon is knocking on the doorstep and poised for some big things. I am hoping they can continue with the momentum they are building and use to to launch an updated Z Star line in 2015.

Agreed.

Wonder if the soft ball craze will carry over to them as well. The Soft Feel was one of the originals, but haven't heard much on that end for a long time.

2013 Srixon ZStar, ZStar XV, and ZStar SL Golf Ball

I picked up a dozen of the xv during the crazy sale at Dicks. I am looking forward to putting them in play.

I picked up a dozen of the xv during the crazy sale at Dicks. I am looking forward to putting them in play.
I've been thinking about doing the same. Im just stuck between xv or regular z. Still trying to see how they compare to the b330rx which I like

I love the XV. It works great for me. I played nine holes with a regular Z Star the last time out and it was not quite as long as the XV but other than that they are very similar.

You still able to find them up there? I got a bonus one with the 50 balls I bought used. It's gone forever now though.

Golfsmith still has a very limited supply, I might be the only one buying them. Great price too, $25 a dozen.

I've been thinking about doing the same. Im just stuck between xv or regular z. Still trying to see how they compare to the b330rx which I like

If you are playing the RX I would imagine the regular Zstar would be a bit better for you, but impossible to know

I've come to playing the z star now. Gotta have the ball that works for me on the green. I only got nine left so I gotta make sure this slicing and hooking goes away.

Been going back between the Z and XV and can't tell a bunch of a difference yet except the XV's maybe a bit more spinny around the greens. Just started playing them so we shall see. It will be a Z Star either way. Still the best durable ball on the market for me.

Back