The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

If ya'll spend too much time drinking mimosas and overdosing on T-sweezy you'll forever, ever, ever...lose #TheGauntlet together

If ya'll spend too much time drinking mimosas and overdosing on T-sweezy you'll forever, ever, ever...lose #TheGauntlet together
We are never, ever, ever gonna lose the Gauntlet

I think any #thegauntlet participants quoting or paraphrasing Taylor Swift need a serious talking to. Go take part in a sports training montage. Get better at golf and let Taylor Swift be for the high school girls that don't quite understand that, "maybe it's you."

In the meantime, I am going to go to the driving range.

Alright, not-so-closet-take-yourself-serious-guy... get angry. don't have fun. go to the range and take it out on a large bucket of balls.

Ps. your captain is a Swift fan. So maybe it is... you.
I think any #thegauntlet participants quoting or paraphrasing Taylor Swift need a serious talking to. Go take part in a sports training montage. Get better at golf and let Taylor Swift be for the high school girls that don't quite understand that, "maybe it's you."

Stupid Rain....
sazuduby.jpg

Go take part in a sports training montage.
Like this?

Or maybe this

Drago has a message for the other Gauntlet teams
[video=youtube;2c3Y2i-1mD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3Y2i-1mD0[/video]

The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Alright, not-so-closet-take-yourself-serious-guy... get angry. don't have fun. go to the range and take it out on a large bucket of balls.

I'm not angry Rhi. I'll let you finish. But #teamfinley is the best #thegauntlet team of all time.

Like this?

Or maybe this

Drago has a message for the other Gauntlet teams
[video=youtube;2c3Y2i-1mD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3Y2i-1mD0[/video]

Ivan Drago lost.

Just like your captain, trying to be mean but a softy (swifty) at heart. :D
I'm not angry Rhi. I'll let you finish. But #teamfinley is the best #thegauntlet team of all time.

Don't make me go watch Vision Quest. You don't want that, Shoop.

Not to Creed

War Eagle from my iPhone

Drago won the battle but lost the (cold) war.

I would much rather be victorious at the end. Not the middle of the movie.

Oh Trevor…and I thought we were friends.

Wow, this thread got interesting in my absence for a couple days. Getting outed for being a country fan which does include some T Swift occasionally, and for the record, having it on has worked out ok before. Will adapt the music selection to whatever is needed to help the team win.

But, I must admit, while I may have to give the victory to Rhi for this battle, blugold, you will win what is important. The Gauntlet.

Wow, this thread got interesting in my absence for a couple days. Getting outed for being a country fan which does include some T Swift occasionally, and for the record, having it on has worked out ok before. Will adapt the music selection to whatever is needed to help the team win.

But, I must admit, while I may have to give the victory to Rhi for this battle, blugold, you will win what is important. The Gauntlet.

I win everyday that I don't listen to Taylor Swift.

Well then, you'll be losing for TWO reason come the Gauntlet. #1 - Taylor Swift will be blasting from #TeamRhi - all day, everyday... #2 Simple, you're gonna lose the Gauntlet too. It will be a sad weekend for you and #TeamFinley
I win everyday that I don't listen to Taylor Swift.

Well then, you'll be losing for TWO reason come the Gauntlet. #1 - Taylor Swift will be blasting from #TeamRhi - all day, everyday... #2 Simple, you're gonna lose the Gauntlet too. It will be a sad weekend for you and #TeamFinley

And to think we were such a good team. Will be a bummer to see the other undefeated member of the Zoo Crew come in second place.

I'm married with a 3 year old and a toddler. I can tune anything out. Bring it.

I'm married with a 3 year old and a toddler. I can tune anything out. Bring it.

That will be a good trait for that weekend and T Swift will be the least of your worries. Lot's you will want to tune out coming from the rest of the Zoo Crew.

That will be a good trait for that weekend and T Swift will be the least of your worries. Lot's you will want to tune out coming from the rest of the Zoo Crew.

Buzzing flies captain. Just 5 buzzing flies.

Children, please. You're all in for a rude awakening. You captains are going to feel ashamed you let the winners slip through your fingers to be picked by JRod.

I'm looking forward to seeing who will back up their trash talk with actual play.

Back