Contest - adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes - 5 Pairs

Bonus Entry:

I enjoy both comfortable and stylish golf shoes and the Adidas Adicross GripMore shoes look like they can meet both of those needs. I want to win these shoes!

Bonus Entry:

I want to win the Adicross gripmore because with all the other funny stuff going on in my swing, slipping and falling down would be the straw that broke the camel's back! I may not always make contact with the ball, but with 243 points of contact of the Adicross Gripmore, I will ALWAYS have comfortable contact with the ground.

Thanks THP and AdidasGolf!! These things are gorgeous and comfy. Going to be 5 extremely happy THPers!

OFFICIAL ENTRY!

The key to consistency, accuracy and distance is to build your swing from the ground up. I want to win a new pair of Adidas adicross gripmore shoes to keep me grounded!

Seems to me that Kaymer returned to glory in these sporty shoes with the grip more soles. Maybe I will do the same with a pair of my own. But seriously, the shoe flatout looks sweet. I have owned the two of the previous models and would like to sport these.

Thank you THP and Adidas for the awesome contest

Bonus entry

I have two pairs of ugly but functional spikeless shoes. I want to win the Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoe so I can have a pair of spikeless shoes that are gorgeous and get the job done. Form + function!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonus entry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My entry:

I would love to win a pair of adidas golf GripMore shoes because my old FootJoys are falling apart and give me blisters! Plus, I love the casual style of the GripMores, and since I already have everything TMAG, why not have some adidas shoes, too?

Thanks for the opportunity!

Official:
I want to win a pair of Adidas adicross GripMore shoes because I am interested in trying out a spikeless shoe. My last pair wore down to quick and I wasn't happy with them so I switched back to spikes. Interested to see what a new set of shoes will do to my game. And nevermind that I'm in the market for a new pair of shoes anyways! lol

Bonus:

i would love to win these Adidas Adicross Gripmore shoes...I can't play like a pro but can look as stylish as one in these great looking shoes!!

I want MY ADIDAS!

ich möchte adidas Adicross gripmore Schuhe zu gewinnen. Ich konnte zumindest wie ein Profi aussehen.

I want to win Adidas adicross gripmore shoes. I could at least look like a pro.

My feet need these

I just tossed out a pair of adicross tours that I had worn out. Been looking at replacing them with the Adicross Gripmore. I would love to win these.

Bonus

I would LOVE to win a pair of these new Adidas GripMore shoes because I feel like even with spiked shoes, I can never get the right amount of grip. These seem very interesting and I would love to give them a whirl and see how they do! Also, they seem like the perfect shoe for walking a round, which I do weekly in my league. Also, if I win, I will gladly share my experiences with other THP members and on twitter!

thanks!

Looking at the pictures again, I love these shoes and I really need a grey pair. Good luck to all the entrants! Few more days!

I want to win because I really like Adidas shoes, these look interesting, and my old shoes (Adidas) are finally ready to be retired.

Back