2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

JB, understood. Didn't mean to make issues and understand the AC issue (I'll make sure I sign up).

If this wasn't a Bridgestone event I'd be there in a second. But, to be a good sport, I'll sign up and if I get in off the wait list I can address my feelings about the company, and how they treated my family, at that time.
keep in mind that Bridgestone and Bridgestone golf are very different. one more thing to add is that Bridgestone does not receive compensation for this. in fact it is the other way. Bridgestone Golf helps make sure the costs are in line so THPers can afford to be there.

Call it a hunch, but when guys see the extra round rates they wont want to play anywhere else IMO

My original plan was spa and pool...and FOOD. Right now though, I'm thinking I'll be ready for a whole lot of golf.

Call it a hunch, but when guys see the extra round rates they wont want to play anywhere else IMO
one of the few reasons I posted something. MD441 did well.

keep in mind that Bridgestone and Bridgestone golf are very different. one more thing to add is that Bridgestone does not receive compensation for this. in fact it is the other way. Bridgestone Golf helps make sure the costs are in line so THPers can afford to be there.

Different, but not that different.

But hey, if you're taking money from them, well that's a whole different story!

one of the few reasons I posted something. MD441 did well.

Fair enough. When I was a member there I frequently felt bad for the visitors playing because they got completely jacked on the cost of the round (far more than I thought it was worth).

Anyway, signed up for wait list for this event and AC (don't know how long AC takes for you to process). So maybe I'll get to play with everyone!

Now see I didn't know there was going to be one. But I should have know Mike "give me a deal" Dean was on the case.

I'm sure it'll be a no brainer.

Now see I didn't know there was going to be one. But I should have know Mike "give me a deal" Dean was on the case.

I'm sure it'll be a no brainer.
Plus so many courses on property. ..tough to beat the price that's coming and the location

As excited as I am about this. It's unreal that there is an Invitational and two Grand Events still to take place beforehand.

Sweet, hadn't even thought about that, I was hoping/planning to find some THPers to play the squire on Friday, so that makes it even better!

Plus so many courses on property. ..tough to beat the price that's coming and the location

I'm not sure if they've made this clear, but of the five courses, only four are on property. The fifth (Estates) is a bit of a drive west.

Not that four isn't a lot, but PGA National tends to not talk about the fact the fifth course isn't on the main property.

I'm not sure if they've made this clear, but of the five courses, only four are on property. The fifth (Estates) is a bit of a drive west.

Not that four isn't a lot, but PGA National tends to not talk about the fact the fifth course isn't on the main property.
Yeah we were aware of that as we have had events there in the past

Hey Jb/Mike when would Morgan need to know about if we are bringing someone or not. The girlfriend keeps going back and forth so I just need to give her a concrete date of when to decide by

Hey Jb/Mike when would Morgan need to know about if we are bringing someone or not. The girlfriend keeps going back and forth so I just need to give her a concrete date of when to decide by
I'm not sure...drop her a pm

seemed like she told me 6/15 or 6/16 but I could be wrong. Best to get it straight from her.

it was June 15th. if there is an issue please PM her.

Tera and I are thinking of coming in on Wednesday and leave Monday. Some great pricing from the 441 makes it an option I think.

Man 100 days out for this event is pretty exciting! I really can't wait, glad to see alot of SOs coming to, really excited for my g/f to see what THP is all about first hand.

Using Tapatalk

Anyone else always get hungry for grilled cheese when reading this thread??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tera and I are thinking of coming in on Wednesday and leave Monday. Some great pricing from the 441 makes it an option I think.
smart man

Still very jealous I am did not make it in. Will be an awesome time for you boys and girls.

Wish I would have been able to make this one happen but alas, it was not meant to be. But I am going to be following along as you guys have a great time.

Still very jealous I am did not make it in. Will be an awesome time for you boys and girls.

Wish I would have been able to make this one happen but alas, it was not meant to be. But I am going to be following along as you guys have a great time.
You guys on the wait list at least? I mean, you never know, and I seem to be quite generous with my event spots lately.

Back