Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

All that practice and your handicap falls right in line with the spot open in the Morgan Cup.

I 've been thinking about it more. June just got way too full. July is the same. August or October are possibilities. I'm thinking a Thunderhawk Shepherd's Crook mix.

From The HTC One Blue!

As long is the date is set well in advance, I would do my very best to make this! I really want to play both courses... and meet you guys!

All that practice and your handicap falls right in line with the spot open in the Morgan Cup.

TeeJay and I were talking about the MC when we played Saturday. It would be a great opportunity for you, TeeJay!

I've got to chat with the boss, and if we can swing it, I'll be throwing my hat in the ring.

TeeJay and I were talking about the MC when we played Saturday. It would be a great opportunity for you, TeeJay!

I've got to chat with the boss, and if we can swing it, I'll be throwing my hat in the ring.
She's not the boss for another month! :D

Very true. My handicap has to drop a little bit more before I'm ready to compete in any type of event. The MC is high ranking in my interest list though...

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

got a lot of reps in recently thanks to some more friendly weather (finally!) Looks like the roller coaster that is my swing change is starting to settle down. I could feel the good scores on the horizon.

As for the big get together, my schedule looks pretty good in mid-late july and august. I'm trying to plan a little Peoria outing at some point around that time also. I've got a house there and I wouldn't mind having a few people over and also pull in some central IL THP peeps.

I'm looking to play Sunday morning if anyone is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone going to the encompass championship this weekend?

From The HTC One Blue!

I've got softball on sunday but Saturday is open if that's an option for anyone.

Thought about it. They're practically giving away tickets. I've seen a few deals on passes on groupon and Chicago golf pass.

I'm pondering. Normally, the kiddo would be with me, but she might have other plans. If that's the case, I'm either playing golf or watching golf.

I'm pondering. Normally, the kiddo would be with me, but she might have other plans. If that's the case, I'm either playing golf or watching golf.

wanna play Saturday if you're free?

Anyone interested in playing Cog Hill in the next month or so?

Lemont, SW suburb of Chicago.

Edit again: It is expensive 155$

that's the price for #4 "Dubsdread." The others are much more reasonable. Only played #2 but that was also a very nice course. I personally don't think #4 is $70 or even $1 better than #2 but that's just me. They're both excellent regardless.

Lemont, SW suburb of Chicago.

Edit again: It is expensive 155$

It is expensive...it is also the best conditioned course I played all of last year. If you stray off the tee the f/w bunkers don't really allow for recovery. I would pay to play it again if I had some fun money to burn. There are certainly courses in our area I think are better (more fun) to play often.

I will definitely be willing to help organize something for all of us later this year. Since I got this job at Countryside, I wonder if I could pull some strings up at Thunderhawk (owned by the same company) which is only 10 minutes from Shepherds Crook

I love Chicago golf so I plan on pressing up there once a month.

It is expensive...it is also the best conditioned course I played all of last year. If you stray off the tee the f/w bunkers don't really allow for recovery. I would pay to play it again if I had some fun money to burn. There are certainly courses in our area I think are better (more fun) to play often.

I have no problem with expensive greens fees for courses that are worth it. I was just laying it out there for Jacob. Didn't want him to show up and have a heart attack.

I have no problem with expensive greens fees for courses that are worth it. I was just laying it out there for Jacob. Didn't want him to show up and have a heart attack.

JRod can you give me a brief breakdown on the courses there? The website sucks. I know about dubsdread (#4) and it seems like #2 is the 2nd best. What's up with #1 and #3 and what are prices like?

I will definitely be willing to help organize something for all of us later this year. Since I got this job at Countryside, I wonder if I could pull some strings up at Thunderhawk (owned by the same company) which is only 10 minutes from Shepherds Crook
If you could swing a deal at Thunderhawk you may be my new best friend :D

JRod can you give me a brief breakdown on the courses there? The website sucks. I know about dubsdread (#4) and it seems like #2 is the 2nd best. What's up with #1 and #3 and what are prices like?

Never played there bro that's why I need to get up there. Always heard great things about the courses though.

Back