What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought about golf all day hahaha THP and Jr. League practice. I got a chance to work on some chipping and putting, doin work on the short game.

Range session, THP'ing, grip browsing.

worked on putting and implementing some changes in grip and stance from last weekend with Seemore. Also some club / shaft tinkering...

Played 18 this morning. Then I had league this evening. Plus I read some threads on THP.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Another 3 hours on the range today part of with my coach and I spent some time THPing.

Played 18 on a soaked course. And it's raining again....

Re-gripped my buddy's irons

THPed during the day at work as much as I could. Went to the practice green at the CC to roll some putts for about 45 mins focusing on my posture change I learned from SeeMore, now just THPing before bed!

Practice putting for an hour and played 12 holes at my local course.

THP and watched Golf's Greatest Rounds--last year's Open Championship Sunday finish.

Lesson and short game work with Canadan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Only about an hour and a half at the range due to weather. Spent about an hour hitting a bucket of balls getting some time in with Big Bertha. Then some time on the putting green before the rains came.

Regripped all 13 clubs with blue utx. Hit some wedges in the garage. Booked tee times for tomorrow and Sunday. THP

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Booked tee time for 6:24 am. I need to go to sleep now

Lessons. Found a yellow ball, my colleague only plays yellow, so I gave it to him.

Put my new clubs in the bag in anticipation of playing a 9 hole scramble tonight. Got to remember to take a WITB photo before I head out!

Played my last 18 holes before surgery tomorrow on my left heel--shot 42-43--85 on home course. Short game left something to be desired. Ended the round with a great par on 18--not a bad way to finish playing for the next couple of months. Got one month to get into a walking boot before the start of golf practice on July 15th.

jsut cleaned my clubs, it was long overdue, will go and play a round after work

Put my clubs in the car, does that count? Playing a round with my wife tomorrow morning.

Played 12 holes, then puttimg green and range

Watched the Travelers Championship with a coworker (2012BFT on THP) at Biggby Coffee during our lunch break, then we ran into Dunham's Sports next door just for the heck of it to see what golf stuff they had...didn't buy anything, though!

I got my new driver last night and really wanted to test it out, the range was closed so I used my backyard range and sacrificed a few balls to the watery depths :p

So far im loving it, the weights in it really do shape your shot I was impressed as I thought it was basically a gimmick. I had it set a little high I think, but didnt want to waste any more balls after lowering the loft 1° to 11, with too high a trajectory I was shooting about 280, its hard to guage as the water is a little downhill and there are no distance flags in the ocean :p perhaps after work ill go to the range.

Played 36. Went trough bag to see what kind of baggage I'm carrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back