2015 Masters Daily Tournament Tickets Random Selection

Not going to the Tournament, Maybe practice rounds...

Hopefully

I logged into my account and much to my surprise my application for daily tournament was ACCEPTED!!! I never got an email

Congrats!! Which day? I have been to practice rounds in 2006, 2008, and 2014 but never a tournament round. Are you going to sell or attend? They are worth $1,000 or more each.

Congrats!! Which day? I have been to practice rounds in 2006, 2008, and 2014 but never a tournament round. Are you going to sell or attend? They are worth $1,000 or more each.

I got Thursday! I would love to go so I'm going to buy the two tickets but if I can't and I'm able to sell them for $1k I might do so

That's pretty cool...I don't remember any THPers getting the daily tournament tickets through the lottery in the past.

Alas, I was rejected.

I was just telling someone on THP the other day I've never won anything. I have to pay but it's a win for me.

Just got rejected as well...

Just like the moto of Cleveland, "there's always next year"

I logged into my account and much to my surprise my application for daily tournament was ACCEPTED!!! I never got an email

Congrats, that's great! You may be the only person I've "known" that's been selected.

Congrats, that's great! You may be the only person I've "known" that's been selected.

I didn't realize it was this difficult to get tickets to the actual tournament rounds. This is the first year I've put in for them, guess beginners luck!!

I didn't realize it was this difficult to get tickets to the actual tournament rounds. This is the first year I've put in for them, guess beginners luck!!

That makes my feel aweful lol. I have rejected 4 years in row now. I think the more years you are in the more entries you get? Well i hope so or I just have aweful luck. Either way CONGRATS

Got my email at 3:15, :sad:

Got them email, says to go kick rocks. Waiting for practice rounds.

I didn't get picked, again. One day I will...one day.

Kicked to the curb again! Dag-nab-it!

JM

I was lucky enough to be selected 2 years in a row at one point.... Denied the last 5 including this year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have been denied again, rotten bastages!

Rejected! Bushwood here I come...

Rejected as well. Crossing my fingers for practice rounds, would make a great 60th bday present for my pops.

2015 Masters Daily Tournament Tickets Random Selection

No email for me. The wife got one though

Scratch that. Was buried in junk folder

I got my annual rejection email yesterday as well. I lost count of how many years it's been that I've been applying.

Still no email for me, and I'm too scared to log in to the website and check.

Look on the bright side: no overinflated Augusta motel rates, no long travel to/from Augusta, you'll likely have time to get in 18-holes at your home course on Sat/Sun then head home to watch your bigscreen HDTV......just trying to be positive here.

Back