Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

I'm always for less expensive rounds.....It's pretty much all I play! Gotta find the deals for sure.
Usually play up north or out west a bit.

Ditto, not that far from you

I'm glad Hawk and Mike Dean showed up now people wanna play hehe.

I've lost my thp swag.

JRod I alway have wanted to come play up in Chi town!!! And now wanna get a round in with you after hearing some great things from Bhilln.
I'm glad Hawk and Mike Dean showed up now people wanna play hehe.

I've lost my thp swag.

I shot them over....also sent you an extra for Kenosha Country Club :)

Shoot them over to me. I really like Strawberry Creek's course. Hard to beat the annual membership costs at Bushwood, though. :)

JRod I alway have wanted to come play up in Chi town!!! And now wanna get a round in with you after hearing some great things from Bhilln.

Anytime dude. I'll be down that way shortly to get a round with him in. You should join us!

Anytime dude. I'll be down that way shortly to get a round with him in. You should join us!
let me know. I'm always up for a round with fellow THPer's.

Nothing going on this weekend really. I"m going to watch the Encompass Championship on Saturday.

Anything going on up there this weekend???

I'm a moron.. Just read the deadline for the Wilson event...

"He who watches the wind will not plant, he who watches the clouds will not reap"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a moron.. Just read the deadline for the Wilson event...

"He who watches the wind will not plant, he who watches the clouds will not reap"

Announcement for winners will be done tonight.
Tell you what, and this goes for anybody that missed it. You want to enter, and can do it by 3pm, we will put your name in the hopper.

Tell you what, and this goes for anybody that missed it. You want to enter, and can do it by 3pm, we will put your name in the hopper.

SWEET!

Just save me a spot since I got in before the initial deadline :p

Best of luck to everyone still!

I got clearance from the tower! I will get on this! Can you join the Albatross club from the mobile app?

I got clearance from the tower! I will get on this! Can you join the Albatross club from the mobile app?

No idea. However from the phone, you should be able to go to the desktop version of the site and click the AC button.

Wow! Some lucky people, you better jump on it!

Wow! Some lucky people, you better jump on it!

Not every day you get a second chance at something great. Take advantage!

JB! You are the man! Just another reason why THP is the best place on the interwebs.

Holy second chances. That is awesome.

I got my name in the hat for Wilson, thanks again J.B.!

Me too! Can you play this Sunday?

Unfortunately no, we are listing our house next week. Lots to do! Anyone want to move to Bartlett?
Let's keep trying!

Unfortunately no, we are listing our house next week. Lots to do! Anyone want to move to Bartlett?
Let's keep trying!

Where are you moving to?

Im rooting for you guys. I wish we had spots for everybody.

Either way, it was high time I joined the Albatross club, I have gotten so much good information here and this is a good way to show my appreciation!

Thanks again JB for the opportunity. I actually had this down as one of the events I wanted to get in to when the schedule came out. Stupid life got in the way and I lost my bearings. Really hoping I can get in. First set were Wilsons.

Back