The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang in there Mike. I always hate when we do inventory here. Usually takes a couple of days to do and we are REQUIRED to be here. UGH.

This will take a few days also. It's about 300 hard drives & I need to complete chain of custody forms for all of them.

This will take a few days also. It's about 300 hard drives & I need to complete chain of custody forms for all of them.

Ouch. The paperwork alone would drive me insane. If I had to do that, I would have to make sure there were no sharp objects in my office as well. LOL

2 hrs 15 minutes into a quarterly project brief. No lie, no kidding around, it should have been over 90 minutes ago.
Project Lead won't STFU.
:angry:

2 hrs 15 minutes into a quarterly project brief. No lie, no kidding around, it should have been over 90 minutes ago.
Project Lead won't STFU.
:angry:
I swear, some people just yap to hear themselves talk. We went through this last night with our Lemaze class. Wife and I (both not terribly patient people) agreed that that two hours could have been condensed into 30 minutes tops if our instructor had stayed on point and quit with her anecdotes*. If time is money, a lot of cash was wasted last night.

*Sorry instructor, but I don't give enough of a rats patooie to hear a rundown of all seven of your births.

On point, that's the issue.
Tangents off of Tangents. Stuff we heard last quarter. And the one before that.

Little dog just got stitches out today and her wound already opened back up!! Dammit that's not what I wanted

On point, that's the issue.
Tangents off of Tangents. Stuff we heard last quarter. And the one before that.

That reminds me of a funny story...

Little dog just got stitches out today and her wound already opened back up!! Dammit that's not what I wanted

Boooo....

Crap! Back to the vet. Sorry to hear it, poor girl.

My wife works her butt off at her job, sometimes >60 hours per week. She takes pride in her job and is good at what she does. Her company is having their offsite retreat this week, and she found out today that multiple other females at her office have been talking s*** about her and saying that she's tough to work with. One of them even had the audacity to say that my wife "left her hanging" when my wife had our baby almost a month early. What was my wife supposed to do, keep working in the days right after she gave birth? It's pure "Mean Girls" s*** and there's not a damn thing I can do about it, and I'm so pissed off about it right now.

Yeah I noticed blood on her blanket after our walk. She doesn't pull or anything on walks so idk what happened. Seeing what the vet says now
Good luck and hoping its an easy fix.

Good luck and hoping its an easy fix.
Thanks man, really appreciate it. Good news, looks like the vet is just going to clean and bandage and not have to stitch again. We just gotta keep an eye on it and watch for infection. Means no long walks or play time again...... she is already sulking lol

Watching the news and there's a 5 min. Segment on the lottery...... And only a 5 second segment on the Medal of Honor recipient...the guy threw himself on a grenade to save others. A true american hero.Yet the lottery gets more attention. And people wonder whats wrong with this country.

Pretty sure my round for tomorrow is going to be cancelled due to rain. It has been raining since 5am this morning, still raining at 6pm. So much water in the streets.

Not promising for a course that just finally opened its full 18 holes after recovering from flooding.

Calling for 20mm over the next 12 hours. Forecast went from <1mm, to >10mm for tomorrow. Not good.

Errrrr. Note to self when going through the DQ drive through to get a blizzard don't turn it upside down to make sure it is made right once you get it in the car. It will not end well

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Errrrr. Note to self when going through the DQ drive through to get a blizzard don't turn it upside down to make sure it is made right once you get it in the car. It will not end well

What a rookie mistake.

heck I've seen them mess it up 3 times

LMAO.

Video needed Ron!

LMAO.

Video needed Ron!

Wish I had one I would love to laugh at myself. Didn't turn out as bad as it could have been I missed myself for the most part. Most got on the seat but it wiped right off getting it out of the carpet will be fun though. At least it was the work car and not my personal car

Got a bill from the dentist for $110 for x rays and fluoride that I was told were covered under my insurance; apparently the insurance company disagrees. Will be on the phone with them first thing tomorrow, that's for sure... :angry:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

4 inches of rain last night. Course closed. Booooooo

Last Friday was so much better than this one.

Missing THP'ers, Tennessee and SeeMore!

My wife works her butt off at her job, sometimes >60 hours per week. She takes pride in her job and is good at what she does. Her company is having their offsite retreat this week, and she found out today that multiple other females at her office have been talking s*** about her and saying that she's tough to work with. One of them even had the audacity to say that my wife "left her hanging" when my wife had our baby almost a month early. What was my wife supposed to do, keep working in the days right after she gave birth? It's pure "Mean Girls" s*** and there's not a damn thing I can do about it, and I'm so pissed off about it right now.

Right there with ya buddy. My wife KILLS IT at her job, leaves all others in the dust..earns every buck she makes. Those that complain about her earnings are the ones who don't pull their weight.

Hate when the person selling something on Craigslist doesn't respond to emails. If it is sold, then just say sold!

Man. I hate to hear they. My fiancé is the same way as your wife and deals with he's same crap.

I swear it's always hrs slackers that complain. If they would actually quit there bi}% fest and go to work, they might actually be productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back