Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
Don't know if anybody else has noticed it, but when I went into my Ebay, it stated I had a $20 coupon which expires on 6/30. Never have noticed that before and was kind of skeptical. Read the terms and conditions amd didn't see any hitches so I decided to try it. Clicked buy it now on a 40" SKLZ Gold Flex Tempo Trainer, put in the coupon code on the payment screen and it reduced the purchase price to $20 shipped. Now I will have the shorter variation for a steal to go with the longer one I bought last night from Amazon. There were no minimum purchase price stipulations or anything like that to use the coupon.

So everyone may want to go check their Ebay account to see if you have $20 in free money!

Was in your account notices or something?

Just went into the my ebay tab on the top right of the page and it was all the way at the bottom of the pull down menu.

i got nothin. Awesome for you though.

Sorry buddy. Probably got it because I spend too much money on there.

I don't have one either but should they send me one I will do the same thing you did Scott, that was a great get.

Thanks! I got an email notification and just deleted it. Better get it out of the trash folder.

Thanks! I logged into my eBay account and found it in my messages inbox from eBay! I got one about a month ago for $15... which I used on Golf Balls of course :)

Just used the $20 on 8 CP2 Pro Golf Pride Grips! Brought my total down to $40!

Nothing for me unfortunately! Maybe next time :)

I used it on a putter, was goofing off and sure thing there it was!

Nothing for me either

I used mine on a SeeMore model 1.699

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I used mine on some Jaybird Bluebuds. Got them under $100

Used mine on odyssey protype ix #1 today. Brought the price down to 195 shipped. I was pretty pleased with myself :)

Is there a limit on how much you have to spend?

Just checked my mom's Ebay account, and nothing. Oh well.

Is there a limit on how much you have to spend?

It's supposed to be good for any purchase.
In the message there was a code to enter at checkout. However, it automatically applied the deduction for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Apparently I don't spend enough on ebay to have gotten one. Nice that you were able to get a good deal with it though!

Thanks for the heads up,I spent quite a bit there. Hopefully there is a suprise waiting for me

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Sorry buddy. Probably got it because I spend too much money on there.

That can't be it because I have spent a ton on ebay this year and I didn't get any.

it was a targeted thing. some users got it, some didn't. ebay isn't saying how they decided who to hook up.

I recieved one. Purchased a new divot tool and some tees..

I didn't get one lol, maybe next time.

Back