It was dance recital day!

The difference in her dancing this year is amazing. She's gone from the girl watching the the others to being the confident leader of her class. She certainly didn't get that dance skill from me!

Let's be honest here. She did get those skills from you. I've seen your twinkle toes on the putting greens.

Well, I have a dance planned for my first eagle. In my mind it will look really good. In reality, it'll probably end up like Goofy's Hotdog Dance.

We had my daughter's recital over the weekend as well. She was in 3 dances plus the finale, it's amazing to see how graceful she is up onstage as opposed to how she sometimes behaves at home :) Next year will make her 10th year dancing.

10421169_807344435944636_5937020984769862898_n.jpg

Currently planning a huge birthday for my son ( which happens in a week and a half) . Loves trains / loves loves them . Ordered a jump and fun , orders 3 dozen train conductor hats , performing clown , making sure all of our atv's and go carts are working . Last birthday was all about PSY , this year complete 180 . Not as much train stuff on the net as I thought .. Preparing for these bigger parties can be a full time job

It was dance recital day!

2a4y7zm.jpg

The difference in her dancing this year is amazing. She's gone from the girl watching the the others to being the confident leader of her class. She certainly didn't get that dance skill from me!
Awesome buddy, I loved seeing my daughter all dolled up for her's!

Got to spend my first Father's Day with this cool little dude!!! Couldn't have asked for a better time. Did a Father's Day breakfast and all of that good stuff!

About to leave for our tour of the maternity ward. This thing is getting real! Kiddo is going to arrive in about 4-6 weeks!

About to leave for our tour of the maternity ward. This thing is getting real! Kiddo is going to arrive in about 4-6 weeks!

No greater feeling in the world!!

My wife and I are headed to a wedding this weekend and leaving our son for the first time. My parents are going to be watching him, but it's still going to be tough to leave him for a couple of days. I'm hoping that my wife and I can enjoy our time away and not worry all the time. It doesn't help that his first teeth are about to pop through right now.

For the guys with little ones...

Ours are 7 and 9. We are st a campground at a place that has a swim park. We were able to relax and let the kids go, didn't have to watch them like hawks and worry. They made friends and are playing while the wife and I are sitting in chairs drinking cold ones and grilling dinner. Moral of the story: it does eventually get easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours are 7 and 9. We are st a campground at a place that has a swim park. We were able to relax and let the kids go, didn't have to watch them like hawks and worry. They made friends and are playing while the wife and I are sitting in chairs drinking cold ones and grilling dinner. Moral of the story: it does eventually get easier.

Thanks for that because my wife and I are going through a hell of a phase with our 19 month old. Testing, hitting, throwing and temper tantrums galore.

That sounds wonderful

My son has struggled with social skills. It is something I worry about for him. In the last week or so he made friends with a new kid in the neighborhood and he made friends with a kid at this campground. Sometimes it is really nice to see little signs that things are going to be okay.

Ready for the twins game!
metydude.jpg
muqunuva.jpg

My son has struggled with social skills. It is something I worry about for him. In the last week or so he made friends with a new kid in the neighborhood and he made friends with a kid at this campground. Sometimes it is really nice to see little signs that things are going to be okay.

It gets a lot better. My daughter had social anxiety disorder and was starting to exhibit OCD symptoms early on in elementary school. We had her see a therapist for about a year and a half, she refused to make friends, would not interact with people, would panic and absolutely freak out in just about any social situation that she was not familiar with. She's now 13, talks non-stop, has friends calling the house at all hours, spends her time FaceTiming and hanging out with people... a complete 180. We're still so thrilled with it we pretty much give the OK every time she asks if she can go hang out with a friend or sleep over at one of their houses (within reason, of course).

3rd birthday today! Friggin love this kid. She's been through more than I have been, or probably ever will be in my entire life. And she just keeps on smiling.

3rd birthday today! Friggin love this kid. She's been through more than I have been, or probably ever will be in my entire life. And she just keeps on smiling.

That smile!!! Happy birthday princess

Haha! What a great smile! Happy birthday to her and I hope she gets to celebrate many many more!

Me and the big man on his last day of 2nd grade.

Last%20Day%20of%20School%202014%201.jpg

Last edited:
She took advantage of dad's offer of a free ice cream for pitching a ball into the basket. Good times :)

a2eta9er.jpg

13 months old. ..where has the time gone. Kids went to the zoo here's a few pics mainly of the baby.
a4anu9uq.jpg
mu8y8ane.jpg
qydy6y9e.jpg
6equbetu.jpg

13 months old. ..where has the time gone. Kids went to the zoo here's a few pics mainly of the baby.
a4anu9uq.jpg
mu8y8ane.jpg
qydy6y9e.jpg
6equbetu.jpg

She's getting big dude!

So cute.

a4anu9uq.jpg
mu8y8ane.jpg
qydy6y9e.jpg
6equbetu.jpg
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Like with so many of the rest of us dads, those kids obviously have a beautiful mom :)

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Like with so many of the rest of us dads, those kids obviously have a beautiful mom :)
Oh no denying that

Back