PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

All I know is I call dibs on the swing tips this time...you hogs stole all the monitor time

Like this tentative date a lot. More Michiganders in Barb's van is always a good thing!

Haha I did play well that day though
78 then 97 the next day

awesome

Yeah, that was partially me wanting to play a longer tee and not realizing it was a par 70. #MyBad

And if I remember correctly mike hid from that line all morning and then when everyone was done he said "oh is that everyone? Well Chris thanks looks like were done"

Been waiting for this to pop back up!

This needs bumped. Can't wait for this get together. Always a great time

I will be making a pitch to the boss about this date for sure.

Looks like a 2 hour drive from my house, which means I probably will be able to pull this off. Might be one of the final rounds of the year for me too depending on the weather.

Wife is on board. As much as anyone can commit this far out, I'm in it looks like.

Awesome dude, glad to have you on board!

Is it October yet?

hmmm seriously considering doing it, still quite a drive tho, maybe if I can meet some people in syracuse/rochester area and share the ride from there.

are Canadians invited?

hmmm seriously considering doing it, still quite a drive tho, maybe if I can meet some people in syracuse/rochester area and share the ride from there.

are Canadians invited?
Absolutely and I'm sure some guys from NY will make the drive too

are Canadians invited?

Not only are Canadians invited, they WIN this event! hahahahahaha!

You make the trip, I'll make sure 'our kind' is segregated to a single foursome!

Not only are Canadians invited, they WIN this event! hahahahahaha!

You make the trip, I'll make sure 'our kind' is segregated to a single foursome!

I would love to withness that legendary swing Dan, could be a lot of fun

maybe a chance this guy from western ny might make the trip.....maybe six4three5 can fit in my truck also!

maybe a chance this guy from western ny might make the trip.....maybe six4three5 can fit in my truck also!
A few people got hooked on THP this weekend

We are absolutely going!!

Back