SeeMore Putters Thread

Those of you who have tried the older x series and new...

Beside overall appearance is there a major difference?

Which do you prefer?

No difference in the two performance wise. Its just looks from my experience.

I like the new b/c there is no spud and instead the hosel is internal.

Get your PayPal accounts ready, looks like the mFGP Deep Flange putters should be back in stock in the next couple of weeks. I will do my part as as enabler and let you all know when I get word from Alex after he receives them.

Get your PayPal accounts ready, looks like the mFGP Deep Flange putters should be back in stock in the next couple of weeks. I will do my part as as enabler and let you all know when I get word from Alex after he receives them.

Hahaha you got the email today too huh?? I don't think I'll be able to hold off either!

Hahaha you got the email today too huh?? I don't think I'll be able to hold off either!
I did and am sure I will crumble and place my order as soon as I get the message from Alex saying he has them in hand.... #NoWillpower

Man I wish I could do a proper SeeMore fitting. No where around here that I know of unfortunately. All the SeeMore I have owned is secondhand. Would love to grab something properly fit for me.

I really think it would help me pull my putting together.

My pro sent me a package today, what an awesome gift from this guy. Im completely blown away.

He gave me an FGP with my daughter's name and birth info on it. Even put a pink grip on it!

ve4ybave.jpg

sequ6ujy.jpg

My pro sent me a package today, what an awesome gift from this guy. Im completely blown away.

He gave me an FGP with my daughter's name and birth info on it. Even put a pink grip on it!

ve4ybave.jpg

sequ6ujy.jpg

That from Chris?

I have z3c on the brain and after Ocean City - in the bag.

That's awesome! The putter and the gesture.

I have z3c on the brain and after Ocean City - in the bag.
If you're looking for a temporary holding spot for the M6…

I did and am sure I will crumble and place my order as soon as I get the message from Alex saying he has them in hand.... #NoWillpower

Crumble? Nah, just consider it a solid putting investment. I will be ordering one as soon as they are available.

Crumble? Nah, just consider it a solid putting investment. I will be ordering one as soon as they are available.
Will be my 8th solid solid investment! Actually 11th if you count the 3 I have sold.... And even those 3 were solid investments just not for me (actually made good money on 2 of the 3 so they were solid in that sense).

Picked up a Putting Professor this morning! Can't wait to work that SPi magic with this sucker!

41y2DhnBb3L.jpg

Picked up a Putting Professor this morning! Can't wait to work that SPi magic with this sucker!

41y2DhnBb3L.jpg

I will be ordering one of these for sure.

ve4ybave.jpg

sequ6ujy.jpg

That Carfangia is a helluva guy!

Chris is 100% class. One hell of a guy

ve4ybave.jpg

sequ6ujy.jpg
That carfangia fella is absolutely delightful isn't he..

Now that is just incredibly cool.

What an absolutely incredible gift!

Chris is 100% class. One hell of a guy

That carfangia fella is absolutely delightful isn't he..

the only suggestion for improving the SeeMore Extravaganza would be to have a guest appearance by Chris. He is SeeMore superspecialawesome for sure.

Hmm, it appears that most Vault scavengers were distracted by copper.......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The new counter balanced Si3 has arrived. I may just install the grip that SeeMore sent along since I can't find a SuperStroke 17" anywhere.

Back