THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogey (net par) 13 and 14
Par 15
Net par 16

Last edited:
12. Par 3, 158, pin tucked back right. 7i left, pitch and 2 putts for bogey.

13. 391 par 4. Drive a touch right, 6i from 175 plugged on uphill slope just above trap. Chip, chut and putt for bogey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Short uphill par 5. Driver, 5i, pitch and 2 putt for the par.

pars and birdies! !!

That I did. Finished the front par, bogey, par, par, birdie for a 41 (+5). Only hit 2 fairways and 2 greens so the short game was there for me. On to the back!

Here we go Frank! Drop a couple birds and it's time to show the 70's what's what!

THP Live Round thread!

15. 427 yard dog leg, water right, OB left, par 4, second hardest hole on the course. I played Army golf, was lucky to fond my ball. Twice. Double

Last edited:
BOOM
Nice comeback.
Net par and natural par on the last two, the last being a sand save from about 11ft.
Net 33 on the back!!
Natural 46-39 = 85
#comeback

THP Live Round thread!

BOOM
Nice comeback.
Net par and natural par on the last two, the last being a sand save from about 11ft.
Net 33 on the back!!
Natural 46-39 = 85
#comeback
Nice back 9 buddy.

Last edited:
16. 175 par 3. Worst shot of the day leads to triple.

17. 396 par 4. Drive to 122. PW to 12 feet. Birdie putt burned the edge. Par

Here we go Frank! Drop a couple birds and it's time to show the 70's what's what!

Thanks bud. F- iron play today is not going to let that happen. But there are tons of positives today.

18. 450 dog leg par 5. Driver, 3h to 20 feet. Bad chip and missed 4 footer for bogey.

Just came down off the mountain. Went par, par, bogey, par. +6 going to #14

BOOM
Nice comeback.
Net 33 on the back!!
Natural 46-39 = 85
#comeback

Very nice bounce back on the back, Sean. Way to keep focused, partner.

Par, bogey, par from 14-16. Lipped out my par putt on 15 and my birdie putt on 16. Swing is feeling much better. +7 into the par 5 17th.

Went out for 9 and had 3 pars before rain came... apparently not my day to play

Barely missed another 10 footer for birdie on 17 then dropped a 30 footer for bird on 18. +1 37 on the back. Really happy playing the last 13 holes @ +1 after being +5 after 4 holes. Swing was really working at the end. Good stuff.

Barely missed another 10 footer for birdie on 17 then dropped a 30 footer for bird on 18. +1 37 on the back. Really happy playing the last 13 holes @ +1 after being +5 after 4 holes. Swing was really working at the end. Good stuff.
great finish dude!

Well good morning THP. My good buddy tyno and I are playing Riverside Golf Club this morning, and in spite of the USGA, we are gonna tee it BACK today. 6332 with a 129 slope, let's go have some fun shall we?

Sounds like a relaxing morning

Enjoy it Brad. Headed out to play 18 with a few THPers this morning as well.

#1 560 par 5, 3 putt bogey, silly.

#2 Par 4 295, 3 putt double, wow.

#3 180 yard par 3. Bogey, +4 thru 3 putter is back tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back