Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But take them LH so I can try them next week-end

I have these (4-AW) sitting in my shopping cart on callawaygolfpreowned for $450 after trade and discount. Pull the trigger...?

I would have done it a long time ago!

Pondering a 19/20 hybo to tinker with (miss the 588) and some random fairway fun.

I have these (4-AW) sitting in my shopping cart on callawaygolfpreowned for $450 after trade and discount. Pull the trigger...?

#NoBrainer

#DoItOrIWill

I thank you for it. Love that darn hybrid!

Told ya you would.

Contrary to the belief of some out there, I know a few things here an there. :alien:

I thank you for it. Love that darn hybrid!

To me it was the best one they released since the DST.
I enjoyed the Mashie's a ton, however that original DST was special. This one built upon that.

Pondering putters that are left over from the Bettinardi social after tonight

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the Mashie's a ton, however that original DST was special. This one built upon that.
Precisely, it took the best of the last three hybo's and molded it into pure fun.

I've never doubted you when it came to this area. No sir!

I know you dont dude, some out there are chuckle worthy though.

Very under the radar and guys I let hit it always go "who makes this club?"

So. I went and hit a Bertha and a 913d2 at the GG last night. I liked them both. I liked the Cally a little more, but it's $100 more. I guy said the Cally was $299 too but I think he may have been high. I almost bought it right there, but they have pretty old technology for launch at that GG and I thought I'd check out the GS here in town.

Thoughts between the two? The titleist had the blue shaft R, I'm on the border between S and R.

I'm on the border as well. Went R in the Bertha. Probably losing a little distance due to spin, but way straighter and my tempo was better.

The Bertha is 299 I believe the Alpha is 399 so if you were hitting the regular Bertha he was correct.

The blueboard (S+) in the D2 is a good shaft and seems to fit a lot of people as far as flex I think it plays a little softer than stated at least for me but I say go with what gives you the best dispersion and distance regardless of what the flex says

I got the Bertha. The guy was incorrect last night. I called today. Alpha is 499 standard Bertha is 399. I hit it again against the 913d2 and this time the Bertha was clearly better for me. I got the S shaft.

still looking for my perfect wedge. Used up some gift cards for a couple of Hopkins and pondering some Mack Daddy 2's (they offer Aerotechs as a custom option!!!). Might have to put in an order the next time I see a Callaway site coupon. I really need a forged head because I play 4* flat so that narrows the field a lot.

and then there are those SLDR irons...

Had my fitting today so the official ponder is Apex with Nippon 1050's....results were the best.

Had my fitting today so the official ponder is Apex with Nippon 1050's....results were the best.
Better than recoils eh? What's the weight of those Nippons? Asking for a friend.

Pondering the difference between Nippon 950s and KBS Tour 90s.

Better than recoils eh? What's the weight of those Nippons? Asking for a friend.

Better dispersion & spin. Don't get me wrong the recoils were right there, but the spin on the Nippons was better. Weight was 106g in R flex

Just sold my wife's future boss on a Bio driver. It really is that good.

And I convinced him to try the 11* instead of his normal 9*...he hit it damn well.

Just sold my wife's future boss on a Bio driver. It really is that good.

And I convinced him to try the 11* instead of his normal 9*...he hit it damn well.

You know your stuff, James, not surprising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back