Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I can speak minionese too apparently.

:alien:

And I can speak minionese too apparently.

:alien:

uzuzudu4.jpg

Threw a bag, irons, hybrids, a couple wedges, and some shafts up for sale here locally. Hopefully I can move some of my stuff.

19.5/20* hybo.

Still.

Need to find a deal on a 588 20.5 methinks.

19.5/20* hybo.

Still.

Need to find a deal on a 588 20.5 methinks.

Don't you have a shiny new BiO Cell that meets that perfectly coming in the next month? Can't wait that long? The heart wants what the heart wants

Oh I'll wait, I've been pondering for weeks now waiting. But it's still fun to ponder.

Same here man, got my pen and paper out trying figure out all this pondering. This is defiantly and awesome ponder day...
#PonderingOverdrive

Something in 18°. Was originally a 5 wood ponder, but with the delivery of my Altitude 4 hyron, now I'm thinking maybe a 2h...?

Adams XTD Ti with the red tie? (Addicted to that shaft).

Oh I'll wait, I've been pondering for weeks now waiting. But it's still fun to ponder.

ALWAYS fun to ponder. For me now it's what glove I'm going to replace my broken down Callaway tour glove with. Apex Tour or XSpan?

I LOVE pondering haha. Besides a new 3w which I've gotta test I've gotta itch for a 54 and 58 sm5. Really want them, like now, just gotta figure out grinds. Also the masters bridgestone staffer I've been eyeing for awhile now.

Something in 18°. Was originally a 5 wood ponder, but with the delivery of my Altitude 4 hyron, now I'm thinking maybe a 2h...?

It's old, but I can't recommend the Mashie 18* hybrid enough. I took it out of the bag a couple months ago to experiment with a 5w, and I recently put it back in and it's the single safest club in my bag right now. The thing is just automatic. Or I bet the Classic hybrid at the same loft is as good or better.

I LOVE pondering haha. Besides a new 3w which I've gotta test I've gotta itch for a 54 and 58 sm5. Really want them, like now, just gotta figure out grinds. Also the masters bridgestone staffer I've been eyeing for awhile now.

Pondering is the bomb! I'm thinking on some more forgiving wrenches to experiment with right now.

Pondering is the bomb! I'm thinking on some more forgiving wrenches to experiment with right now.
haha yeah! Any ideas yet? Lots of solid options for forgiveness right now

While I agree with SBG on the Mashie M2 I would also say the 588, 2-hybrid is just as good if not better than the Mashie.

Every time I swing my driver, I excitedly ponder the day (less than five weeks now - 34 days) that I will lay my hands on Big Bertha with her Speeder 661 shaft. I just hope that I see the ball flights that I saw during my fitting...so, so beautiful.

haha yeah! Any ideas yet? Lots of solid options for forgiveness right now

My top contenders at the moment are Titleist AP1's, Adams CB3's, and Wilson Ci11's. Mostly thinking previous generations to save some $$$, at least at the moment.

Those Vokeys look awesome man. I've always considered Vokeys, but I've also always ended up going another route haha. Love the 54-58 setup though, it's really improved my wedge game vs my old 52-58 setup.

While I agree with SBG on the Mashie M2 I would also say the 588, 2-hybrid is just as good if not better than the Mashie.

Man I need to hit the 588's...I have heard so much good about them. If they're better than the Mashies, sign me up right now.

I know it's Saturday but SM5's in 50, 55, 60 or 50,54,58

also think recoil 110 in 50 as a full swing club and 125's in other two

I have no clue I'll let my fitter decide for me,

Changing irons is gonna possibly mess up distance gaps

I am pondering picking up a 3 hybrid... I saw a used (but like new) X2 Hot today at GG which would have cost roughly $100. I didn't pull the trigger but thinking of going back.

I am pondering picking up a 3 hybrid... I saw a used (but like new) X2 Hot today at GG which would have cost roughly $100. I didn't pull the trigger but thinking of going back.

What gap are you looking to fill?

why not a 588 5w? did you try it?

why not a 588 5w? did you try it?
I have not swung the 588 5 wood; and I am just thinking out loud more than anything. I'm wondering if a 2h offers more flexibility than a 5 wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back