The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Jman and Ted:

These guys were awesome, the one in the first pic semi charged me and I ran like a girl.

Maybe their home?

Great pics Michael, and great memories. This was my favorite THP event ever.

Has anyone received their putter from Seemore yet? So anxious to get mine!

I haven't yet, but I'm right there with ya with the anxiousness.

Putters are being dried and should be shipping this Monday! Thanks guys! Again enjoyed the event! Have a great weekend.

Putters are being dried and should be shipping this Monday! Thanks guys! Again enjoyed the event! Have a great weekend.

Thanks for the update! Cant wait to see how my putter came out! Have a great weekend!

That means we should be able to put them in play next weekend! Can't wait for my first PR to arrive!

I was curious about this as well and was happy to read the response! I can hardly wait.

These guys were awesome, the one in the first pic semi charged me and I ran like a girl.

Maybe their home?

Cookie,
He confused you with cpt dru.

Great pics Michael, and great memories. This was my favorite THP event ever.
I agree completely. SeeMore busted their hump to make this a very special experience for us.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Awesome!! Can't freaking wait for that private reserve.

Back