Serola Sacroiliac Belt Review Thread

Planning on wearing mine for my round today, will have more updates after that.

Definitely agree with boxer briefs or some layer in between. Tried it for like 2 min belt to skin and it was not comfortable, as i have had some chafing issues anyways.

The medium was a perfect fit for me. It velcros on the front 2-3" and i have plenty of flexibility with tightness on the sides. My waist size is about a 36" right now.

Using Tapatalk

Just some kudos to the testing group:

I really appreciate the effort and posts going on in this thread. Very impressed with the details both about the product and the personal stories to put the device into perspective. I have sent this thread to both golfing friends and non-golfing friends that may benefit. Keep up the great work!

I wear 34 waist pants...probably could wear 33 if u could find those..... Do u think the small one would work for me? I'm in need of this thing.

From The HTC One Blue!

I wear 34 waist pants...probably could wear 33 if u could find those..... Do u think the small one would work for me? I'm in need of this thing.

From The HTC One Blue!

From their website, they say that the small is for 30-34" waists. You should be set with a small.

From their website, they say that the small is for 30-34" waists. You should be set with a small.

I just wanted to make sure the sizes ran normal. Thanks!

From The HTC One Blue!

Purchase made. Tuesday delivery. :)

From The HTC One Blue!

Are there any users out there that suffer from more than just LOWER back pain? I'm really REALLY looking for some help with my back, it's the sole thing that may prevent me from playing golf like I want to.

I do have lower back pain (two slipped discs) but it honestly doesn't bother me too much. Some days are better than others, but I can play a round of golf without too much lower back pain. However, I have quite a bit of back pain caused by some minor scoliosis. The muscles along my spine up my right side (from the bottom near hips to the top near shoulders) are very tight / strained. If I play a round of 18, all the swinging really taxes my back and it takes quite awhile for me to recover before I can go play again.

I am now just starting to do stretching / tens unit / etc like I should have been doing for years... because I REALLY really want to be able to play golf without my back pain limiting me to a couple rounds per month.

So if anybody is out there that could chime in and let me know if this belt seems to help with overall back stabilizing / strengthening or is it really only effective with the lower back? My core is something that needs to be strengthened as well.

For $40 and with the results posted on here it seems like it would be well worth a try. I'm desperate to find some relief.

Any input is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance!

From The HTC One Blue!
I wear a 34 (could be a 33) and I went with the medium. I think it is perfect.

I think it says to measure basically at the hips, not the waist. I am at 38 or 39 in the hips and the medium was for up to 40.

Purchase made. Tuesday delivery. :)

From The HTC One Blue!

Hope the small works for you. I think the medium works perfect for me and I have the same waist size as you. Even though you are supposed to measure lower than the waist.

Hope the small works for you. I think the medium works perfect for me and I have the same waist size as you. Even though you are supposed to measure lower than the waist.

If it doesn't, I'll make an exchange I guess :)

From The HTC One Blue!

My second belt came today. Guess my wife ordered off Amazon.

Will be nice to be able to wash whenever and have the other belt to wear.

My second belt came today. Guess my wife ordered off Amazon.

Will be nice to be able to wash whenever and have the other belt to wear.

If the small doesn't fit, my gf can use it. I bought it for both of us to give a try.

From The HTC One Blue!

For anyone thinking about getting one of these, this is from the website:

Available in sizes: (See number on bottom right corner of label)

1. Small (30" to 34" inches)
2. Medium (34" to 40" inches)
3. Large (40" to 46" inches)
4. X-Large (46" to 52" inches)
5. Custom - Only for hip measurements less than 30 inches or more than 52 inches. All other measurements use standard sizes. (costs additional +$3.00, give patient measurement at the checkout)

http://www.serolabelt.com/new-serola-sacroiliac-belt.aspx

Quick update:

Yesterday I spent 8 hours straight with this belt on while painting a 900 square foot deck.

I did have a few moments of tightness/soreness during the work but I woke up this morning completely pain free and ready to hit the golf course.

This isn't the norm for me, I SHOULD be hurting if history continues. Alas, I'm not. I need to order an extra so that I have one while the other is being cleaned.

Hard to believe how much this is actually helping me, beyond impressed.

Thanks for all the great info in this thread. I really need to pull the trigger on one of these.

Thanks for all the great info in this thread. I really need to pull the trigger on one of these.

You're crazy not to, just do it. You won't regret it man.

Are there any users out there that suffer from more than just LOWER back pain? I'm really REALLY looking for some help with my back, it's the sole thing that may prevent me from playing golf like I want to.

I do have lower back pain (two slipped discs) but it honestly doesn't bother me too much. Some days are better than others, but I can play a round of golf without too much lower back pain. However, I have quite a bit of back pain caused by some minor scoliosis. The muscles along my spine up my right side (from the bottom near hips to the top near shoulders) are very tight / strained. If I play a round of 18, all the swinging really taxes my back and it takes quite awhile for me to recover before I can go play again.

I am now just starting to do stretching / tens unit / etc like I should have been doing for years... because I REALLY really want to be able to play golf without my back pain limiting me to a couple rounds per month.

So if anybody is out there that could chime in and let me know if this belt seems to help with overall back stabilizing / strengthening or is it really only effective with the lower back? My core is something that needs to be strengthened as well.

For $40 and with the results posted on here it seems like it would be well worth a try. I'm desperate to find some relief.

anybody?

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Serola Sacroiliac Belt Review Thread

anybody?

I have some issues with my upper back, and this helps a little a bit (not significantly) because it does help relieve the stress and pain in my lower back which I believe contributes to some of my other pain.

Full update coming tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You're crazy not to, just do it. You won't regret it man.

You've got me all excited for mine to come sir.....

From The HTC One Blue!

anybody?

I'm sorry for not replying sooner.

I think this could help you. Besides lower back, I have severe tightness on my left side that when it really gets bad, it looks like I have scoliosis with a severe spine twist/curvature. Usually takes a few days of intense treatment to "release".

I honestly believe this is worth a try for you as it sounds like we have some similar issues.

Thanks for the replies! I think for the money it's worth a try.

I just got done playing (riding) 18 and the right side of my back up my spine is on fire. Anticipating a week of stretching and minimal back usage to get back to normal.

Good luck and let us know how it works for you.

Do u think it'd be possible to play a game of basketball in this thing?

From The HTC One Blue!

I tend to have a lot of back pain in my thoracic region and this belt has helped because alot of that pain for me is hip related that just snowballs its way up my back. My helping my sacral region it is has helped all the way up.

Back