Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Be ready to be flexible on all my extra rounds please, I don't want to put anyone in a bind, but may only play the event.

Hope everything is okay, CJ. Looking forward to seeing you again dude.

Hoping to get a range session in and hopefully 9 holes in this week before traveling on Thursday.

This is killing me to miss this event. Think I'll have to delete this thread. Ha

Seriously, I have no doubt you guys will have a blast this weekend.

Those that are playing the extra rounds are going to love both courses.

I'm going to hit the range today and play on Wednesday after that it will be on to OC

Plan on leaving Wednesday and getting in two rounds while down in the OC. Really looking forward to this weekend.

I just booked a room for Thursday night and should be in OC by 6pm. If anyone else is around and wants to meet up let me know.

Who's my partner??? This suspense is killing me.

Was gonna try to sneak out and get a round in before I leave but it doesn't look like the weather will cooperate.
Today would have been the day and it's not happening. Hope a little break is good for my game.

hey guys whats the final headcount for the bonus rounds on Friday?

hey guys whats the final headcount for the bonus rounds on Friday?

We have 21 in am and 24 in pm. Lemme know if you need any more info.

Taps away

Thanks to everyone who helped coordinate the bonus rounds. Much appreciated!

Thanks to everyone who helped coordinate the bonus rounds. Much appreciated!

I second this. I know there were a lot of changing parts and appreciate everything that was done to get these rounds organized.

I just booked a room for Thursday night and should be in OC by 6pm. If anyone else is around and wants to meet up let me know.

hey MHG, I might be there early too, maybe even mid afternoon, depending on if I find someone to share the ride or not

I should be there close to then on Thu. Hit me up with a pm. Where are you staying?

Taps away

I should be there close to then on Thu. Hit me up with a pm. Where are you staying?

Taps away

The lovely Coastal Palms will be home for one night and then the Lankford for the weekend. Food, drinks, a fine cigar, and ocean views are my agenda for Thursday.

The lovely Coastal Palms will be home for one night and then the Lankford for the weekend. Food, drinks, a fine cigar, and ocean views are my agenda for Thursday.

Sounds great. We can talk up our games, or excuses, for me it'll depend on how I'm hitting it at the range.

Taps away

I should be in the area, Randy. I'll give you a shout. I still have your number, unless you've recently changed it.

I should be in the area, Randy. I'll give you a shout. I still have your number, unless you've recently changed it.

Its the same # Ken. Sounds good.

I am going to be in around 8:00 - 8:30 ( maybe earlier if I can swing a 1/2 day on Thursday ) I'd be down for grabbing some grub and a beer...

Where are you staying Ken?

Buckbug and I should be getting in around 7:30-8 as well on Thursday. Well might be closer to 9 if he is driving, 7 if I am driving the smart car. :)

But we will definitely have to met up with you guys.

Back