Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Where are you staying Ken?

I'm at the Lankford Fri until Mon. Hmm. I have no idea yet for Thursday.

Edit: What was the name of that other hotel that some of the guys are staying at?

Edit: What was the name of that other hotel that some of the guys are staying at?
Ken...the boys at the Lankford have room for you on Thursday night. Details incoming.

Ken - shoot me a PM. We have an opening for Thursday night and we are at the Lankford. No sense in you running around and changing hotels during the weekend.

Ken - shoot me a PM. We have an opening for Thursday night and we are at the Lankford. No sense in you running around and changing hotels during the weekend.

PM sent!

Buckbug and I should be getting in around 7:30-8 as well on Thursday. Well might be closer to 9 if he is driving, 7 if I am driving the smart car. :)

But we will definitely have to met up with you guys.
Cute!:laughing:

Crap! I knew I shouldve come here first before booking a room. Nonrefundable also.

hey guys, due to some recent changes, I will be driving all the way down by myself, so if anyone is looking for a ride or a carpool buydy, I am open to anyone somewhat on the way from Montreal to OC, PM me if interested, I will be driving in on thursday, probably mid-late afternoon

Anyone know who recently dropped out? Just wondering if a Friday rounds will be affected

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know who recently dropped out? Just wondering if a Friday rounds will be affected

It was CAA_Beat and I don't believe he was playing any extra rounds. Unless someone else had to in the last day

I think someone might have dropped after CAA

I was suppose to make the trip with O'Carroll, and he cant make it, you already knew for the extra rounds I think

Ok thanks. Got Pete covered as well. Maybe CAA was the most recent.

I think someone might have dropped after CAA

Oh ok, sorry didn't know there was another. Hate to see so many people not being able to make it b

It was CAA_Beat and I don't believe he was playing any extra rounds. Unless someone else had to in the last day

Correct I did not have an extra round scheduled. I was going to drive in Saturday am

I don't know if anyone dropped out after me. I informed Morgan on Thursday.

The latest drop out was Colt.

Darn, hate to hear he can't make it.

Dang! Hopefully someone can step in on incredibly short notice and potentially punch their ticket to West Palm Beach.

The latest drop out was Colt.
Damn sorry to hear that I hope all is well with him. I am sure someone will step up to full his spot. It is going to be a great event

Motoo had indicated earlier that he would take a last minute spot if available. A text has been sent to him I think.

Hate to see drop outs, hope we can fill that last spot.

Using Tapatalk

Man...sorry to see Colt drop out.

Hope all is well Buddy.

Damn...really sorry to hear that Colt had to drop out. I hope everything is okay.

Colts doing alright. Just traded some texts with him. He wanted to go but he couldn't receive clearance. He's bummed but staying positive.

Sorry to see Colt dropping out.

Does this mean the bearded one will make an appearance??? I know he could not stay away from us!!!

Motoo had indicated earlier that he would take a last minute spot if available. A text has been sent to him I think.

Back