Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Sorry to see Colt dropping out.

Does this mean the bearded one will make an appearance??? I know he could not stay away from us!!!

Actually no. He was not the person that signed up and took that spot.

I just texted him. Waiting to hear back

Weather looks to be fantastic for the weekend

Uh oh weather talk

Oh no....we were so close and nobody had brought it up.

Weather looks to be fantastic for the weekend

We got tons of better stuff to talk about. Like how many strokes I'm getting during my extra rounds!

We got tons of better stuff to talk about. Like how many strokes I'm getting during my extra rounds!

Looks to me like you'll be giving the strokes, not getting them :)

I going to need my Wheaties for the Friday pm round to keep up with you long hitters. :)

I going to need my Wheaties for the Friday pm round to keep up with you long hitters. :)

Ill need frosted mini wheats (extra sugar for energy of second 18) and maybe some steroids pain killers...

and strokes

Ill need frosted mini wheats (extra sugar for energy of second 18) and maybe some steroids pain killers...

and strokes

Aaron, how many 300+ yard drives have you told me about lately? And you sandbaggers aren't getting any strokes :)

Yeah it's getting pretty sandy in here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and strokes
if you are getting extra sugar with the mini wheats, there is no strokes. :)

Anyone got an extra seat in there car? I'm trying to get some travel plans together.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Anyone got an extra seat in there car? I'm trying to get some travel plans together.

Check with any Ohiotopians if they are coming that way. Wish you could come in the van but CJ has to have blow ups that Eric can use. Hopefully you find a ride. Michigan bringing 4 to this event, gotta be among the most for a state.

Check with any Ohiotopians if they are coming that way. Wish you could come in the van but CJ has to have blow ups that Eric can use. Hopefully you find a ride. Michigan bringing 4 to this event, gotta be among the most for a state.
New York had 4 going to this Invitational until I screwed it up and moved. :)

Way to jump in.

tell Eric to tie his inflatables to the top of the van

Michigan bringing 4 to this event, gotta be among the most for a state.

I think there's at least 4 from VA that i know of, maybe more...albeit, you win on the mile battle.

Way to jump in.

tell Eric to tie his inflatables to the top of the van
well it was kinda impulse, before I asked my wife or looked where it was lol. So now she's mad, and I have to figure out my traveling, lol.

well it was kinda impulse, before I asked my wife or looked where it was lol. So now she's mad, and I have to figure out my traveling, lol.

a shame the Michigan van can't fit ya in there. tie something down to the van or rent a small pull behind uhaul

a shame the Michigan van can't fit ya in there. tie something down to the van or rent a small pull behind uhaul

Now, that's not an entirely bad idea.

Back