The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Such a strange thing again.
I am truly hoping we get a press conference where he announces he is going to Clefeland, staying in Souf Beach or taking his talents to Los Angaleez.

Hoo boy.
An there goes Melos thunder!

He's going back to mia

It's gotta be Cleveland, right?

Not surprising. He'll look for a team that's contending and latch on there for more titles.

I was surprised to hear Duncan is coming back. I thought he would retire after that championship.

Taps away

Does Oklahoma City have cap room? Durant and James would be a force.

lebron-james-houston-rockets2.jpg

:D

Does Oklahoma City have cap room? Durant and James would be a force.

No chance. Westbrook wouldn't give those two enough shots.

He's going back to mia

i think so, DWade opts out takes less $$, Bosh does the same, Lebron comes back and they sign another Free Agent.. the BIG 4

He's going back to mia

That is my thought. Just has to get paid...
The loyalty factor in all sports is just out the window anymore.
Im not really a fan. Maybe he can latch on with Melo and Kevin Love and form another big 3. :D

Not surprised at all by this, renegotiate max deal or best chance for multiple championships...

I want him in Cleveland. Johnny Football should get Bron on the phone right now.

Any team LeBron goes to will have to trade to get him (dump salary or SNT). No team worth going to will have enough cap space to sign him (except LAL and MIA).

Jazz, sixers, suns and Lakers ...bulls and rockets in sign and trade deals

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA 4m LeBron James will opt-out of deal, source confirms. He's determined to impose pressure on Miami to improve roster and spend, sources say.

Every player in every league always says the same thing. Want to see the team improve? Take 15 million off of your salary. Until a player does that (and few have), its all bullsh!t

Lebron would come back if Gilbert sold the team I bet...pretty sure he's probably still butt hurt

Every player in every league always says the same thing. Want to see the team improve? Take 15 million off of your salary. Until a player does that (and few have), its all bullsh!t
I mean the guy just got 30 mil from the sale of beats...The least he can do is take a decent paycut

"I personally guarantee that the Cleveland Cavaliers will win an NBA Championship before the self-titled former 'king' wins one"

-Dan Gilbert

LeBron is not going back to Cleveland.

ummm....he just did exactly that he has not contract his entire salary is off the books :laughing:

Clippers have been in the discussion, but just not sure how I feel about it.

Taps away

Clippers have been in the discussion, but just not sure how I feel about it.

Anytime you have a chance to get the best at anything on the planet, you do whatever it takes to do it. If that means that LA has to give up on Deandre, then that is what has to happen. Every team in the league will look at their options to get LeBron.

haha I just googled Lebron James news, and every team has a shot according to articles...too funny

Back