Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

The only thing I am guaranteeing is that I am hitting driver on the first hole. All downhill from there. :)

I am about 48 hours away from being on a plane for this event and cannot wait!!!!

The Smart car is ready to burn some rubber!On second thought,speed limit(if it'll go that fast!)

Heres the winners:

Buckjob & Devrickus

Some solid teams!

Kevin getting to team up with his son is sweet!

The best part about the Dev and Buck pairing is two of the worst rounds I ever saw Ricky play were when paired with Buck hahaha

Some awesome matchups there!!

OITW - it is you and me buddy!!! Let's do this!

Looking forward to playing with amsmith61, I think we got this if he hits it far and a lot of FIRs. We will definitely have a good time though.

Also, happy to play with jwkde and golfinnut as well, three new THPers to meet!

Middle of the pack for groups, sounds good to me!

Last edited:
Seriously - with Buck's tee game and Dev's short game, that is going to be a tough team to beat.

The best part about the Dev and Buck pairing is two of the worst rounds I ever saw Ricky play were when paired with Buck hahaha
team choke.

Man...seeing those groups makes it even harder for me to miss this one. There are exactly 2 groups in the whole event where I haven't met at least one of the players.

As for the winners? My pick is my buddy from Michigan Tyler, and my good buddy from Montreal Martin.

Man...seeing those groups makes it even harder for me to miss this one. There are exactly 2 groups in the whole event where I haven't met at least one of the players.

As for the winners? My pick is my buddy from Michigan Tyler, and my good buddy from Montreal Martin.
Martin will outplay tyler saturday and Tyler will shoot 72 sunday

awesome!...and that certainly helps a little with 1st tee jitters...at least for the the 1st teammate to go :alien:

edit: shamble question...does it apply to par 3's too?

Looks like it's me and you!!! Can't wait

Bryan

Format and pairings. Nice! Can't wait for this event. Moosejaa, let's see if we can do some damage this weekend!

Now that's a coincidence... Bobgeorge (Juan ) and I are splitting a room, and now we are teammates. This may be an omen - but hopefully not like the movie!

Martin will outplay tyler saturday and Tyler will shoot 72 sunday

That. Is......Brilliant! Martin is about to punch his ticket to PGA National with me on his back! It's how it's gonna be.

That. Is......Brilliant! Martin is about to punch his ticket to PGA National with me on his back! It's how it's gonna be.

Lets do it Tyler!

Ok V.man it is on! Let's do this thing! Beyond pumped for this event.

Looking forward to it Milehigh. We have a practice round Friday together so have an advantage over these guys!

Format and pairings. Nice! Can't wait for this event. Moosejaa, let's see if we can do some damage this weekend!

Looking forward to it, JonD. I can definitely do some damage :)

Looking forward to it Milehigh. We have a practice round Friday together so have an advantage over these guys!

Playing with you and Milehigh Friday and Saturday.

Back