TIGolfer1996

Reaction score
Handicap
Okay, so I have this sort of problem... my problem is that I want more golf stuff...like full dumptruck loads, so I found this site called GlobalGolf, I've known that they deal in used clubs, but is everything else new, like clothes, balls, etc.?

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

yes. Everything on the site is new unless otherwise noted as used or open box.

yes. Everything on the site is new unless otherwise noted as used or open box.

My wallet is gonna start weeping....

Just ordered a couple of things from them, killer deals

I have purchased from them before. If I remember correctly they were a little slow on to deliver but their prices are solid and the CS was good.

If you like their apparel and shoe prices, check out Gmamas Golf.
Their prices are low and mixed with the THP Coupon, can make things crazy cheap.

I've bought many things from them, usually from their ebay firesales. Never had the slightest issue. They are authorized resellers so you don't worry about fakes. They and 3Balls are my go to sources.

Nothing but succes with everything I have ordered from GG. IMO, they tend to undergrade their used stiff so you get stuff in better condition than you were expecting at great prices.

You can buy new and used clubs and headcovers. All other apparel, balls, aids and what not are new. Plus if you spend $100 or more you get a free magazine sub.

I've bought many things from them, usually from their ebay firesales. Never had the slightest issue. They are authorized resellers so you don't worry about fakes. They and 3Balls are my go to sources.

I'm never buying golf apparel at a golf store ever again

I've ordered a shirt from them. Aside from fed ex delivering it to my neighbors, experience was good.

Global golf is great, I have ordered from them a lot.

My 3 wedges and 3 wood came from GlobalGolf. Awesome site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely one of my go-to sites.

Not only do they have great prices on the site, they also have many of the items on ebay and I typically get them for another 30-50% off the site price. Love global golf!

I bought my 3HL from global golf. It was used, and gotta say in great condition. My one criticism is there delivery time is painfully slow! Just shy of 2 weeks from date of order. I get stuff that arrives from the UK 5,000 miles away in 3 days!

My wallet is gonna start weeping....

You really need to stay out of the Deal of the Day thread then, Global Golf is just one of the many sites that offer up great deals in that thread.

You really need to stay out of the Deal of the Day thread then, Global Golf is just one of the many sites that offer up great deals in that thread.

I'm saying that because I will be buying stuff by the dumptruck full

Just wanted to give a heads up to those of you that use Global Golf. If you go into your account, check out your rewards pts. I happened to check today and I had a little over 3000. For 2500 rewards pts, you can get a $30 gift card. 5000 pts gets you a $75 gift card. I think 1000 or 1500 gets you a $10 gift card.

Just wanted to give a heads up to those of you that use Global Golf. If you go into your account, check out your rewards pts. I happened to check today and I had a little over 3000. For 2500 rewards pts, you can get a $30 gift card. 5000 pts gets you a $75 gift card. I think 1000 or 1500 gets you a $10 gift card.

NICE! Thanks man. Just found out I have a $30 gift card!

Back