Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

As well I buddy.
Stupid question, but what if someone gets a hole in one. Do both take a hole and one because you're taking the best first shot?

I hope this happens in OC. That would be such a cool story to read and see on the live update thread!

Buck isn't drinking until Saturday night. I want to win. Not watch him stumble all over and slur his words. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when sober.

haha do you remember what i shot in Vegas? i'll give you a hint my numbers were RED and i didn't stop drinking that entire trip.

I hope this happens in OC. That would be such a cool story to read and see on the live update thread!

Challenge accepted

haha do you remember what i shot in Vegas? i'll give you a hint my numbers were RED and i didn't stop drinking that entire trip.

On second thought, DRINK UP SON

Rob if you get a hole in one, I'm making sure the bar brings out a couple bottles of Pappy Van!
Let's do this
Buck isn't drinking until Saturday night. I want to win. Not watch him stumble all over and slur his words. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when sober.
I can relate
Everyone film every par 3!
We need Moon shine. which I have so we're in luck

Can't wait to meet my partner and play with Kenh again and my carpool buddy.

Gonna be a good time,got some equipment to build to have ready for the rounds friday

I'm ready to bring yet another new THPer into the HOF with me. I'm pumped for this weekend fellas- great course and great people.

Glad we finally get to tee it up tpluff!

Me and Brett, the sequel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yah man. Although this time I expect both of us to actually play some golf.

Can't wait to meet my partner and play with Kenh again and my carpool buddy.

Gonna be a good time,got some equipment to build to have ready for the rounds friday

Looking forward to meeting you too Jason. I like that you're putting together some new gear for the trip. Are you going to play the new stuff on Saturday? I just bought a new pair of shoes, and I have some irons coming. I'll see how they play at the range this week, and if that goes well...

Let's do this

I can relate

Everyone film every par 3!

We need Moon shine. which I have so we're in luck

Moon shine? Are you sure you're not from South Jersey like me?

Absolutely it all will be in play new shafts in current woods and hybo and DPC's with recoil shafts---wedges and putter will stay the same

I was fit for the shafts in woods just never bought them till last week and know through testing the recoil works for me in a similar head to DPC

Absolutely it all will be in play new shafts in current woods and hybo and DPC's with recoil shafts---wedges and putter will stay the same

I was fit for the shafts in woods just never bought them till last week and know through testing the recoil works for me in a similar head to DPC

I'm not sure what that means, but I don't want to derail the thread into a lesson on club building.
I'm going to have a lot of questions to ask you on Saturday about the new set up. This is the best!

So let's see if I can call another winner. My pick is Tpluff and Mpflety! Do me right boys!

I'm trying to pack my clothes since I won't be back home till Thursday mid morning after my lesson and won't have tons of time before I have to leave to meet up with the Michigan crew. I hate packing as planing attire is not my strong suite

I'm not sure what that means, but I don't want to derail the thread into a lesson on club building.
I'm going to have a lot of questions to ask you on Saturday about the new set up. This is the best!

We'll have time to discuss on sat.

Do you like cigars or are you opposed to them?

I'm trying to pack my clothes since I won't be back home till Thursday mid morning after my lesson and won't have tons of time before I have to leave to meet up with the Michigan crew. I hate packing as planing attire is not my strong suite

We'll have time to discuss on sat.

Do you like cigars or are you opposed to them?

I don't smoke cigars, but I like the smell of cigar smoke. It reminds me of my favorite uncle who smokes cigars.
I'm pretty laid back, as long as no one throws up on me, I won't complain.
No twerking to celebrate putts either.

As well I buddy.
Stupid question, but what if someone gets a hole in one. Do both take a hole and one because you're taking the best first shot?

I like your thinking partner. Clarify the rule before we make it happen.

Looks like we will be in the final group so my hangover from Friday night might be gone. You just reminded me to pack the flasks.

Practice round with jlukes today let see how the game has traveled from VA to Jersey. Really looking forward to getting out there hitting the range and doing some much needed putting.

Practice round with jlukes today let see how the game has traveled from VA to Jersey. Really looking forward to getting out there hitting the range and doing some much needed putting.

Enjoy the weather...

Enjoy the weather...
Thanks Captain Positivity. I am hoping it holds out hopefully I can get a range session and some putting work in at the very least

Gotta ask....being the first group of does that mean everyone will be watching?

quick question .... Are we playing the ball down? Just curious ... not that it matters.

Back