Cleveland Classic Collection HB Putters

Yep, same thing I played a couple years ago and what I've been playing. Thought about adding a 1/2", but most likely will leave it alone.

T.P. Mills Softail headshape, I love it Hawk. One of my favorite shape/neck combo's out there.

T.P. Mills Softail headshape, I love it Hawk. One of my favorite shape/neck combo's out there.

Always a visual favorite. Luckily it actually works for me too lol. Always nice when that works out.

Always a visual favorite. Luckily it actually works for me too lol. Always nice when that works out.

Indubitably it is.

What made you go away from the PN?

Pretty sure I'm going to hb1 it...not really in an experiment phase at the moment

Indubitably it is.

What made you go away from the PN?

I just didn't like the two Cleveland options - the 1 and 4.5. I never had a happy moment with them, so I figured I'd revert to the one I knew I could work with.

I think it was that sole.

I just didn't like the two Cleveland options - the 1 and 4.5. I never had a happy moment with them, so I figured I'd revert to the one I knew I could work with.

I think it was that sole.

I agree 100% with this to be honest, I think its a very prudent move by you. I like it.

I agree 100% with this to be honest, I think its a very prudent move by you. I like it.

It threw off the lie angle or something and I hit the toe too much. It was consistent, but not in the middle and I don't have access to a putter fitting, so go with what works.

I forgot how nice the Cleveland putters are. I am heading down to Atlanta this morning. Looks like a trip to PGA Superstore has to happen.
Thanks Hawk.(I think)

At my fitting last night when we got to the putters he set up a Odyssey Eye Fit. Well according to that little handy guy I needed to have a heavy toed putter because my eyes were at the 4 line closest to me. But he said if I have been using the SS all year to go with that. He told if I didn't want to go with the SS to go with a Cleveland Classic HB 6 or HB10.

Heck, they are so good looking and they are priced so well it is a great value. I wonder sometimes what I was drinking with some of the putters I own.

Heck, they are so good looking and they are priced so well it is a great value. I wonder sometimes what I was drinking with some of the putters I own.

They do look nice. I'll say that your Bettinardi will feel lots and lots softer than one of these, but that's just what Bettis do. For the price, you get a solid putter out of this line though.

Still cant believe I'll be rolling the HB10 at the MC. I was deadset on the HB1 blade, but the little extra junk in the trunk and the nice alignment lines of the HB10 made me make the switch. Should be interesting as its my first non blade I will have gamed in a LONG time

At least it's not a huge difference. Just a little cushion for the pushin.

At least it's not a huge difference. Just a little cushion for the pushin.

Haha, and while I'll have to get used to the lag putting part, I loved how this thing rolled from the 6-10 ft range

Back