Gmamas Golf wants to donate to your charity.

I will gladly join the mailing list for great deals...playing for the Ronald McDonald House of Chattanooga.

I'm going to be playing in the Blondes vs Brunettes for the Alzheimer's Association.

I'm going to be playing in the Blondes vs Brunettes for the Alzheimer's Association.

Live that name !!

Having a mother with Dementia, I thank you.

Live that name !!

Having a mother with Dementia, I thank you.
My grandmother had it as well. She lived with my parents and toward the end she thought I was my aunt as a kid. It was heart breaking when she forgot who most of us were.

We are up to 20 people!!!! You guys continue to spread the word and lets fill this thing up!!

Signed up. Thanks for doing something very cool.

All done, thanks for the opportunity!

SPCA of Texas for me

Golf Fights Cancer for me.

Signed up and added the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

Done and done

What a great cause! Gladly sign up for this mailing list

Good deal! I'm in!

This is very cool. I signed up.

only 30 sign ups so far. keep in mind that you dont have to spend a penny. Gmamas golf is giving away all the money. All you have to do is give up an email address to help us give away $2000.

Bump for the late morning crowd.

This is awesome. All signed up!

St. Jude here

guys and girls, we only have 31 signed up for this. we need to do better!!!! its free to you!

All it takes is a email address and a charity of your choice!!!

What an amazing thing you guys are doing! Thanks for everything!

I'm all signed up.

:disapointed::disapointed:

only 33 sign ups

I can't believe that there hasn't been more people sign up for this. Such a great thing for y'all to do.

So gmamas is giving away money to charity and all you have to do is join a mailing list that you can unsubscribe from, and only 33 people have jumped on this deal? Thought we had more people on THP who liked charity.

I can't believe that there hasn't been more people sign up for this. Such a great thing for y'all to do.

So gmamas is giving away money to charity and all you have to do is join a mailing list that you can unsubscribe from, and only 33 people have jumped on this deal? Thought we had more people on THP who liked charity.

Yeah I don't understand why every person who sees this thread doesn't sign up.

Yeah I don't understand why every person who sees this thread doesn't sign up.

My browser at work wouldn't work for me. Now that I'm home, I'm signed up. Hopefully helping St. Judes Childrens Research Hospital.

only 35 names on the list as of today!!

Back