Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Nope, we all will turn our back....

Of course we will be watching!

Don't you all have something better to do than watch? Like warm up, putt, need a beverage, etc ;-)

Thanks Captain Positivity. I am hoping it holds out hopefully I can get a range session and some putting work in at the very least

Gonna practice and hit the range this afternoon after work and I have a Company tournament tomorrow. I will have played more by the end of this weekend than I have in the past 2 months!

quick question .... Are we playing the ball down? Just curious ... not that it matters.

For the most part...yes. Although with it being a shamble, its clearly not black and white.

Don't you all have something better to do than watch? Like warm up, putt, need a beverage, etc ;-)

But it's so much more fun to watch! "Be the ball Noonan ... you're not being the ball!"

But it's so much more fun to watch! "Be the ball Noonan ... you're not being the ball!"

You might just see a Tin Cup on the first from me, and be playing the rest of the round with one club

LOL. Not that it's the Morgan Cup. But you should go watch the highlight videos from there. Lots of spectators.

A lot of great looking teams all with the opportunity for automatic, and half price, entry into the championship. Good luck to all!

I like your thinking partner. Clarify the rule before we make it happen.

Looks like we will be in the final group so my hangover from Friday night might be gone. You just reminded me to pack the flasks.

And I like your thinking partner. Need to write a reminder to myself for my flask.

Moon shine? Are you sure you're not from South Jersey like me?

I think us Central Jerey guys all have a little piney in us hidden deep down inside that comes out every now and then.

Just a heads up fellas, that with someone dropping out this late, there may be some changes to the teams.

Who had to drop out? Sorry to hear that someone had to drop. I know the feeling of having to drop out last minute.

Paging Mitch!!

I'm in boys! Looking forward to teeing it up with everyone on Saturday.

Okay boys and girls, with the new entrant in place, there were a couple of slight changes to teams.
The 1st post has been updated.

Okay boys and girls, with the new entrant in place, there were a couple of slight changes to teams.
The 1st post has been updated.

I am confused. So CJ didnt drop out? I thought someone just said he did.?

I am confused. So CJ didnt drop out? I thought someone just said he did.?

No he didn't. Jspangs couldn't get transport together in time unfortunately.

Sorry about that guys, I just couldn't get things together in that short of time. But with the flights being outrageous and work giving me some crap about taking the necessary time off it just wasn't in the cards for me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see who punches their tickets to PGA National this weekend!

This course looks outstanding! Spent some time catching up on this thread and saw some images a few guys had posted as well as checked it out on google maps. Looking forward to Rum Pointe, meeting new friends and seeing old ones too!

Go get em Barry.

Back