What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 36 for the price of 18. (Thank you lady in the pro shop)

Played 18. Tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from my seventh and last pre-MC lesson. Given all the little quirks and compensations I had built into my swing (some still there), it is amazing that I could ever get a golf ball to go in the intended direction. Amazing what a quality teacher can do.

Thping
Went to golf galaxy and rolled some cleveland putters
Short game work

Just got back from my seventh and last pre-MC lesson. Given all the little quirks and compensations I had built into my swing (some still there), it is amazing that I could ever get a golf ball to go in the intended direction. Amazing what a quality teacher can do.

Love hearing the confidence, captain.

I played 9 and did some THPing.

Made a tee time for tomorrow, hit the range and some THPing!

Worked on short game and them played 16 holes with MichiganSlice, until the down pour.

Practice Practice Practice!

Just thping today, and waiting for the mailman but still not arrived.

Early 18 followed by a bit of range time. After lunch I hit my local shop and traded in some clubs.

Had a lesson and focused on set up. I had gotten into a bad habbit of openning up shoulders to the target line. Put a SS grip on a new putter

Range session with the new sticks. Courtesy of mr tadashi!

THPING
MC Bag pondering
Event planning

How'd you hit em?

Overall pretty well. Started great, tapered off a bit in the middle, finished strong. Gonna take some getting used to, but they feel soooooooo damn good

Spent a long time testing drivers and 3w today. Fell in the love with the Bertha line, they just felt amazing and the numbers backed it up. Hard ponder is on now!

Carpet putting with my new Z3c!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Played and scraped an 85. Not thrilled.

Beat my writers block and found a lot of peace and happiness.

I have the best job ever.

THP, EA TW'14, read two golf magazines and planned tomorrows 5:00 AM tee time :D

18 holes, posting golf stuff on ebay, THP, and swing work on the home net.

Played 18 and sucked it up with my irons. Short game was solid, but it looks like I'll be going back to the 2 ball tank.

Just made an impulse buy on some Razr X irons from callawaygolfpreowned.com. I saw that they had a sale going and there was a set of irons posted with graphite shafts, and the length/lie that I was looking for. 4-PW for $274 with shipping. Seemed like a good enough deal to me.

I am upgrading from a set of knockoffs that I have been using since taking up the game about a year ago. Hopefully I made the right call, but I can't see them as possibly being any worse than the knockoffs I'm using. Now I just have the hard part of waiting until they arrive. Oh... and explaining to my wife why I have another set of irons :beat-up:.

Last edited:
Bought a pair of black footjoy DNA for 130 at a going out of business sale :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back