Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax Men

Tavistock Cup

Rain coming down outside.

At least it's not snow.

Rain coming down outside.

At least it's not snow.

I love sitting outside and watching it rain. Give me a sip of a good single malt and a good cigar and it gets even better.

I am currently watching a big brewery making a lot of beer. :D

NFL Total Access

Re: What are you watching?

Re: What are you watching?

ClairefromClare said:
Bud. Bleech.

nooooo way!

bud select and bud lt. if it isn't water or red Gatorade.....it's those.

every once in awhile I'll go on a heineken bender.....or landshark.....or corona......or rolling rock....

butt old faithful never dies.

nooooo way!

every once in awhile I'll go on a heineken bender.....or landshark.....or corona......or rolling rock....

My Dad grew up in Milwaukee. If it has to be American beer, I'm a Miller girl.

Monday night CBS comedies are in store for us tonight. Plus last night's Cold Case.

Backyardigans with my little one

Dancing with the Stars.

oh man i missed that. who won the main events?

Jon Jones beat Brandon Vera by TKO in the 1st rd
Junior Dos Santos beat Gabriel Gonzaga by KO in the 1st rd
Cheick Kongo beat Paul Buentello by submission from strikes in the 3rd rd

cant wait for this weekends PPV...should be awesome

Bud. Bleech.

nooooo way!

See Claire, I have officially found my in! My free cases every month might come in handy. :D:blob::D

nooooo way!

Plus we make Landshark and Rolling Rock and we own half of Corona. Just keeps getting better! :bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

Plus we make Landshark and Rolling Rock :

A few of my buddies were having a conversation about Rolling Rock the other day. What happened to it? It was such a trendy beer 10 years ago and now it seems like no one drinks it anymore out here.

A few of my buddies were having a conversation about Rolling Rock the other day. What happened to it? It was such a trendy beer 10 years ago and now it seems like no one drinks it anymore out here.

Gasman, we bought the brand several years ago but we never could really make it do much. :sad: It’s still very popular in certain areas of the country.

Gasman, we bought the brand several years ago but we never could really make it do much. :sad: It’s still very popular in certain areas of the country.

I see, I bet it will come around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back