Future THP item suggestions

Its a one of a kind and the airline wrecked it. Legs are broken off and anything. But it is still with us.

Im sure we could MacGyver something. That bag is awesome!

7%20(1).gif

Every time I see that bag. Every. Time.

Homer+Badman+Season+6+Episode+9+_eaf6f4393d0fa15a4a2adc0ec55ff6a8.jpg

Sadly, if it was only a few dozen it would not be a problem. Minimums and costs add up quickly.

Order 2, 1 for me and 1 for you. I got you covered. I don't care about anyone else. :alien:

Was there a bear headcover ever in the store? Not really a future suggestion, don't know where else to post. Would love to get my hands on one if there was.

I'm still holding out hope for another wave of THP driver covers!!!

I'm still holding out hope for another wave of THP driver covers!!!

I'd like that.

A leather scorecard holder would be a super duper thing!

Black / Green / White with THP logo.

I'd like that.

A leather scorecard holder would be a super duper thing!

Black / Green / White with THP logo.

Definitely dig that idea. I'd buy one for sure.

Maybe black leather on the outside and green & white on the inside.

I wonder if I'm in the minority that likes Daphne's headcovers. I don't find them obnoxious at all
I love 'em, I hope THP does another batch!

What is this noise? Have I missed this previously?

4C480044-98BC-489F-B62A-D6227338D882_zpsycbvtkex.png

Woah....

JB - something to tell us? :banana:

Ummm...that's what I'm wondering as well...

Sure am liking what I am seeing in that picture.

Bet they didn't know we are stalkers looks sweet

Pre-orders? :)

I don't know if it has been done before, but how about a THP Putter grips?
It would go well with my new THP putter cover? Talk nicely to Superstroke or someone similar!!!!

I know it's been said before, but staring at the ones in my office, I'd love to add another THP driver cover to the collection!

I know it's been said before, but staring at the ones in my office, I'd love to add another THP driver cover to the collection!
I don't mean to quote myself, but I'd love to have a new THP driver cover in 2015!

This is a great thread...

With THP SS and the holidays coming up, and Delaney asking me what I wanted for Christmas it got me to thinking...

A THP gift card that you can gift to other members and use for store items and events, I definitely think I would pick a couple of these up or put them on the list.

Back