Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I am confused. So CJ didnt drop out? I thought someone just said he did.?

Thats a shame about CJ, I like Barry better anyways. :wink:

Sorry about that guys, I just couldn't get things together in that short of time. But with the flights being outrageous and work giving me some crap about taking the necessary time off it just wasn't in the cards for me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Dont apologize man. Things happen. It's not the last THP event. Plenty of other chances.

This course looks outstanding! Spent some time catching up on this thread and saw some images a few guys had posted as well as checked it out on google maps. Looking forward to Rum Pointe, meeting new friends and seeing old ones too!

Nice! See you soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Debating if I want to wear my Cuse shirt with all the NYers coming down.

Yeah sorry, I jumped the gun on MI Slice. I misread a post and assumed he was out and apparently it caused quite the storm. He is still showing, my mistake.

I will be arriving Friday late afternoon into Salisbury and staying there. Not sure anybody else is staying all the way out there?

I will be arriving Friday late afternoon into Salisbury and staying there. Not sure anybody else is staying all the way out there?

I'm staying in Salisbury as well, Americas best inn or something, though driving up Sat morning. You leaving Sun?

excuse me...America's Best Value Inn...the picture looked ok...frankly, don't plan on doing anything there than sleeping, and i guarantee i'd slept in worse places. I mean...i was rated 1 1/2 stars...so it's got that going for it. :confused2:

That is great Martsy. I laughed out loud.

Family and I are staying at a Hampton Inn & Suites just south of Salisbury on Friday night.

Anyone have an estimate of the travel time to Rum Pointe from the Salisbury area? I'm guessing 30-45 minutes with traffic?

Family and I are staying at a Hampton Inn & Suites just south of Salisbury on Friday night.

Anyone have an estimate of the travel time to Rum Pointe from the Salisbury area? I'm guessing 30-45 minutes with traffic?

Saturday morning traffic to the beach is usually very heavy. Bit with the Dew Tour in town it will likely be even heavier. I'd allow an hour, it's about 30 minutes under normal circumstances.

This shift at work cant be over soon enough, lesson in the morning hitting the road in the afternoon

Saturday morning traffic to the beach is usually very heavy. Bit with the Dew Tour in town it will likely be even heavier. I'd allow an hour, it's about 30 minutes under normal circumstances.

Rob, if I leave MoCo at 430 what time do you think I'll get there.

I'd say 9:00 at the very very latest. But most likely closer to 8:30.

You'll be across the Bay Bridge by 5:30 which is normally one of the worst parts on a Saturday Morning.

Edit: you do mean 4::30 Saturday AM. I think you said your doing a day trip right?

Last edited:

I'd say 9:00 at the very very latest. But most likely closer to 8:30.

You'll be across the Bay Bridge by 5:30 which is normally one of the worst parts on a Saturday Morning.

Thanks bud! When you knee heals we are going to get together and play

Last edited:
Thanks bud! When you knee heals we are going to get together and play

Absolutely look forward to it. Gotta get golfinnut in there as well.

Heck we just need a local gathering soon with as many as possible.

I'm staying in Salisbury as well, Americas best inn or something, though driving up Sat morning. You leaving Sun?
Wife and I stayed there last year. It's not awful. Depending on your room you will smell a strong hint of Indian food your entire stay.

Wife and I stayed there last year. It's not awful. Depending on your room you will smell a strong hint of Indian food your entire stay.

Curry FTW!

Only one staying in Salisbury for this one huh?

Yeah man, Salisbury is the Boonies. Why not switch it to the OC?

Taps away

Bed time Inn! Salisbury prices right off the island

Yeah man, Salisbury is the Boonies. Why not switch it to the OC?

Taps away

Because my flight on Sunday leaves at 5am out of Salisbury and frankly dont want to make that drive that early.

Back