Tour Edge Exotics CB PRO Wedge Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Gotta love the term Mongo grooves!! Nice looking finish as well

Nice write-up, Dan. Looks like a nice package from Tour Edge with some really solid performance.

Sounds to me like these wedges have everything you could look for. I'm a fan of the increasing number of wedges with different sole grinds. Only downside I see here is the limited number of options, but not sure a brand of TEE's size can be expected to do much more. Great work here Dan.

Cool name...check
lots of spin....check
Nice and heavy to help me stay down on shots...check

Sounds like a winner

While I generally prefer a raw or dark finish over chrome, I think these look fantastic. I like the sound of the heavier weight. And how can you not be excited about "Mongo Grooves?"

Nice looking wedges. As Pete said, the Mongo grooves and a heavier weight sound like a good pairing.

Looks like another quality product by Tour Edge. Thanks for the review Dan.

After demoing the XCG7 irons, these definitely have my attention!

That's not a bad looking wedge. Tour Edge was all we had for our rental clubs back in the day, and it was because they were cheap. It look like Tour Edge is finally getting a SOLID name for themselves after breaking into the industry. This wedge is a great example of this. Nice write up Dan.

Good looking wedge and great write-up. Thanks Dan !

Nice to hear Mongo grooves is more than just a cool name!!

Nice work Dan. Love the looks and the sound of the performance of these. Definitely something worth checking out when in the market for some new wedges.

Back