DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Cowboys opportunity on IdealGolfer. I could make this work in August.

$99

Valid ANY Day after 8 A.M.
All tee times based on availability

Expires 9-4-2014
Blackout Dates 8/29-8/31
Limit 4 per person; can purchase up to 4 additional as gifts
Cannot be combined with other offers, events, leagues or discounts
Food valid inside the Clubhouse, on-course beverage carts, or at the Sideline Grill, no alcohol included

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 round of golf + cart w/GPS + practice balls + unlimited food & non-alcoholic drinks on and off the course
I just saw this in my email. Anyone getting in on this. I could be persuaded, maybe.

If enough others commit I am in.

Anyone going to purchase the ideal golf deal at cowboys ?

I just picked one up. Hope to see a few more.
Shane, you want in on this. You need to jump on idealgolfer now and get it before they sellout.

I bought one.

That's two. I pm'd Shane since he sounded interested. Now we need Josh.

That's two. I pm'd Shane since he sounded interested. Now we need Josh.

Shane's aware, we were texting earlier.

Also sent Jman a text.

Mine is purchased

I know it's a bit expensive, but I have really enjoyed myself when playing out there. It might just have been the company I've keeping during those round, and I can live with that, but I've had a great time every time I have teed off there.

I plan on grabbing one too. If I can get to a computer before they are gone

Any word on a possible date for a winstar outing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from the range. I hope I can this driver swing Sunday. If so, this will be a fun round.

Which driver?

The R9 was actually better. Better ball flight, but I was actually getting a little more ball speed, sometimes, from the Cleveland. The R9 was just more consistent. The longest ball flight definitely came from the Cleveland though. Over 280 carry according to the SC100.

Hey Cookie and Josh, how did you guys do today? Didn't see anything in the What did you shot today thread.

Hey Cookie and Josh, how did you guys do today? Didn't see anything in the What did you shot today thread.

Meh. 87 with triple, 3 doubles, and 2 birds.

Had a few rough breaks:

On 18 I hit a hybrid that got on the cart path left of green and ran down 10 fairway and into 14 fairway via draining concrete. 175 out from there. Ouch.

On 12, hybrid left of green pin high hits cart path and goes over fence & street.

Struggled off the tee....will get back at it tomorrow.

Back to back birds on 3 & 4 were nice though.

Meh. 87 with triple, 3 doubles, and 2 birds.

Had a few rough breaks:

On 18 I hit a hybrid that got on the cart path left of green and ran down 10 fairway and into 14 fairway via draining concrete. 175 out from there. Ouch.

On 12, hybrid left of green pin high hits cart path and goes over fence & street.

Struggled off the tee....will get back at it tomorrow.

Back to back birds on 3 & 4 were nice though.

Some good, some bad I see. Well go out and kick butt tomorrow. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back