welcome to THP!

Welcome and good luck on your journey to improvement!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Congrats on breaking 100! Where did you play ball at?

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Come on in the water is fine!

Welcome to THP! Congrats on breaking 100! Where did you play ball at?

Thanks. I played at the University at Albany in 2004 and 2005, and Siena college before that in 2002 and 2003.

I actually shot a 100 on the nose today...50/50. Two triples on the front and two on the back otherwise I would have easily broke 100 again. Other than that a real solid round. I went back to some of the pointers my pro gave me in my one lesson last year, realizing it's a stack & tilt type swing he was working on with me. It seems to click for whatever reason so I'm going to stick with it for a while until I can get back with him for another lesson or two to see if he wants to work on something more traditional.

Maybe once I loosen up my hips and shoulders with the "fix your body, fix your swing" workouts, I'll be able to get the traditional swing working.

Man I love golf ?

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. You're going to love it here.

I played at Siena before they cut the program, and transferred over to UAlbany actually for my junior and senior years. Small world!

I wasn't expecting 3 pages of welcome posts...thanks everyone!

Welcome to THP!! I'm for the Albany area as well.

I was actually at Siena visiting my friend Eileen the night the football team found out the program was cut. To say you guys weren't happy was an understatement.

Welcome to THP!! I'm for the Albany area as well.

I was actually at Siena visiting my friend Eileen the night the football team found out the program was cut. To say you guys weren't happy was an understatement.

Haha yea that wasn't a good night at the time, but the program at Albany was head and shoulders above Siena so it was a blessing in disguise for me personally. However, we let the college know our displeasure that night in some not-so-subtle ways haha.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, best thing you've ever done

Back