SeeMore Putters Thread

My custom PTM 3 just arrived today! (34.5in, 70* lie angle, 350 gram head weight) Very pleased with the way it came out! Time to put in the practice with this bad boy!
abuvuna8.jpg
4emy5e9a.jpg
a7ehyta8.jpg

My fishing reels were the reason for the color choices on this putter.
IMG]
segujequ.jpg
eme8amuv.jpg

Looks phenomenal dude. That blue just looks awesome!

5ategy2u.jpg

Well hello there....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You dog you!! I'll be saving up for this one next. Added a private reserve, deep flange the z3c will be next!!

After pics from my biddy sox and my.opponent numb3rs it looks like ill be ordering a mfgpdf today..

Presenting my new PR m8 and mFGP Deep Flange...

e36f954b-261b-45fc-b630-0c7e723e6972_zps72a5b4cb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

5ce03dfe-3994-40b6-aab4-31207b2e4c5e_zpscb27c8ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10bf6fda-b6ff-417b-8364-4fb989a7b9b8_zpsa66e08df.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

d5ebc39f-8708-4775-96de-d30f5338beb4_zpsad8fef27.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The not so great indoor cell phone pics don't do these beauties justice.

Also, the newly head weight lightened z2c feels amazing. Additionally, I left my 350 gram head weight OneCS putter with the masters in Franklin to get the head weight lightened to 340 grams. I get it back today and they actually put a what looks like new 335 gram OneCS head on it in lieu of the 350 gram head that was in excellent but definitely used condition!

SeeMore ABSOLUTELY ROCKS!!!

really love the look of that m8! Wish I would've tried one out while we were there. Very nice pick-ups!

really love the look of that m8! Wish I would've tried one out while we were there. Very nice pick-ups!
The OneCS has always been my favorite head shape and the m8 is quite similar so I couldn't pass it up. It was the last m8 PR they had also so didn't want to chance losing it to another buyer.

The OneCS has always been my favorite head shape and the m8 is quite similar so I couldn't pass it up. It was the last m8 PR they had also so didn't want to chance losing it to another buyer.

Same reason why I pulled the trigger on the mFGP Private Reserve. Just couldn't pass up the last one in the vault.

Not as fancy as alot of your SeeMore's... but I took the plunge and am gonna see what all of you folks are crazy about! SeeMore SB2c is on its way to Richmond, VA!

Not as fancy as alot of your SeeMore's... but I took the plunge and am gonna see what all of you folks are crazy about! SeeMore SB2c is on its way to Richmond, VA!

Make sure you research the SPi methods and use them with your new SeeMore and you'll see in no time at all.

Some of my "extra" Seemore head covers

nege4y9e.jpg

And upside down no less for some reason....

Loving the new putter photos guys!!! Your collections are growing wonderfully.

I need to get an email into Alex. It might be time to acquire an mFGP, along with a few covers I've been neglecting.

Gorgeous!!! Love the look of that m8 and that deep flange...that will absolutely be my gamer! Order was placed yesterday.

After rolling it last night, I am thinking the DF will likely be very high in my rotation immediately! Of course, did not expect anything less after rolling it in Franklin.

Spent 45 minutes rolling my z3c today. Really loving the solid feel and the mid mallet suits my eye nicely. I've also changed how I set up a bit. Instead of aligning the ball with my line I've started setting the ball down with the blank side up. I pick out a spot on the green and focus on hitting to the spot. I'm starting to see some positive results!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

After pics from my biddy sox and my.opponent numb3rs it looks like ill be ordering a mfgpdf today..
They are such enablers, it's not your fault you cracked under the pressure.

I missed rolling the Deep Flange while in Franklin, probably because it was always in Sox's grubby paws. :D

Technically correct, though my Vault scavenging yielded a very nice tri-sole M8.

Some of my "extra" Seemore head covers

nege4y9e.jpg

And upside down no less for some reason....
At first I thought you were being innovative and saving shelf space. Nice collection either way.

They are such enablers, it's not your fault you cracked under the pressure.

I missed rolling the Deep Flange while in Franklin, probably because it was always in Sox's grubby paws. :D

Technically correct, though my Vault scavenging yielded a very nice tri-sole M8.

At first I thought you were being innovative and saving shelf space. Nice collection either way.
What color was the tri sole m8? Must have been platinum as I didn't even bother looking at those. Other than my m7, everything else I get has a dark head.

The DF was only available as a demo in the training / fitting room.

Loving the new putter photos guys!!! Your collections are growing wonderfully.

I need to get an email into Alex. It might be time to acquire an mFGP, along with a few covers I've been neglecting.
I need to get the tartan and I really hate my self for letting a Navy one get away on eBay a couple months ago..that is such a good looking cover.

I need to get the tartan and I really hate my self for letting a Navy one get away on eBay a couple months ago..that is such a good looking cover.

Which navy one?

I am going to grab the black clover, white groovy, Nashville, and I am sure there's another I can't think of haha! So many good ones to have.

Which navy one?

I am going to grab the black clover, white groovy, Nashville, and I am sure there's another I can't think of haha! So many good ones to have.

I grabbed the white groovy while there, was in the bucket! Haha

Which navy one?

They had it last year. I've seen two on eBay and passes on both. It looks really dark but it contrasts the RST logo something awesome. And its the big RST logo on top. I got black groovy from GregDan, and Ricky hooked me up on the green clover, and I just got the red dancing rst from Sox. I covet the blue groovy, but its so hard to find.

That's fortunate!!! I'm pretty excited about my yellow patent. That thing is quite loud.

It is, but it was one of those that wasn't gonna last in the best trash can ever. Haha

They had it last year. I've seen two on eBay and passes on both. It looks really dark but it contrasts the RST logo something awesome. And its the big RST logo on top. I got black groovy from GregDan, and Ricky hooked me up on the green clover, and I just got the red dancing rst from Sox. I covet the blue groovy, but its so hard to find.

Yes, we will most definitely wage an eBay war if a blue groovy ever shows up. hahahahaha!

That's fortunate!!! I'm pretty excited about my yellow patent. That thing is quite loud.

All the patent covers are awesome...I wish they would some special edition ones, besides the THP ones of course...something Major themed.

All the patent covers are awesome...I wish they would some special edition ones, besides the THP ones of course...something Major themed.

That would be pretty awesome, I just wonder what kind of stock they'd run through.. I definitely think they need to expand their patent horizons... Light blue, specifically... hahaha!

Back