SeeMore Putters Thread

I could see an avatar change for the winner of this dream auction to rub it in

If I knew you had had covers to sell we'd have been trading. Too slow for the message board posts and missed out...

Tappin from the iPhone

lol...one of them I sold was one I got from you because I realized I already had it X 3. Mainly wanted the RST wrap around magnetic cover in that grouping.

Lol..
in that case ill trade for "sharks with lazer beams"

I just sold 5 covers so my PayPal account is somewhat healthy....$62

Paid for the putters with Discover...lol

Spend money just to have fun, mfgpdf.. hmmm.. as long as sox is in yhr lead I bow out. Reserve the right to enter final bid..

Back to putter, im still in love with tri sole. With thr magic alex worked with the headweight and grip combo, fit to my needed specs, the apperance, the spi and the feel.. I truly dont plan on taking this one out of the bag.

Im just getting the df because well.. I need to have all the mfgp heads :)

I know a lot of it is fun and games guys, but if it's serious, please take the sale to PM's if possible. I think it's quite humorous myself but it can easily turn into a turn off for those jumping into the thread.

Spend money just to have fun, mfgpdf.. hmmm.. as long as sox is in yhr lead I bow out. Reserve the right to enter final bid..

Back to putter, im still in love with tri sole. With thr magic alex worked with the headweight and grip combo, fit to my needed specs, the apperance, the spi and the feel.. I truly dont plan on taking this one out of the bag.

Im just getting the df because well.. I need to have all the mfgp heads :)

Don't forget about the mFGP2, or mFGP HT, that is still not in your arsenal when you are placing that DF order.... :alien:

Don't forget about the mFGP2, or mFGP HT, that is still not in your arsenal when you are placing that DF order.... :alien:
Honestly dont thing ill get the ht. Not a fan at all. Have a bronze fgp coming to mertle. Looking for a mfgp2 at a "good" price. Standard fgp already aquired as well as a ptm3. Mfgp and mfgp tri sole. ptm1 at the #thpmc.. ive got most covered :)

The HT is way better in hand, sets up really nice. I wanted to leave Nashville with it.

The HT is way better in hand, sets up really nice. I wanted to leave Nashville with it.
You are not helping!!!!!

Honestly dont thing ill get the ht. Not a fan at all. Have a bronze fgp coming to mertle. Looking for a mfgp2 at a "good" price. Standard fgp already aquired as well as a ptm3. Mfgp and mfgp tri sole. ptm1 at the #thpmc.. ive got most covered :)

I am in agreement about the HT. Rolled it in Franklin and though it does have a degree or awesomeness because it is a SeeMore after all, it was not for me. The 2 though can be in my trunk next time I head to Valdosta....lol

I agree it was a beauty. I'm still enamored at the idea of acquiring a simple mFGP though haha
Truthfully its the putter that started my love for the head shape. Came recommended from ben. Got a great deal on one and loved it. Its the one I use on my putting pro.

A simple call on the bat phone is all it takes!

I am in agreement about the HT. Rolled it in Franklin and though it does have a degree or awesomeness because it is a SeeMore after all, it was not for me. The 2 though can be in my trunk next time I head to Valdosta....lol
Another seemore trunk party in valdosta. Ill get with you one price my good man via pm. #enabling

DawgDaddy let me roll his SB2 counter balance putter today. Pure heaven :in-love:. Of course he gave me some private instruction on what he learned in Tennessee and I was knocking the bottom out of the cup :bomb:

You were rolling it sweet buddy. Check out the link with John explaining RST so well http://www.seemore.com/technology/32/93/

Another seemore trunk party in valdosta. Ill get with you one price my good man via pm. #enabling

Not to sell, just to tease :alien:

I will let you know next time I am coming as I want to see your tri sole and will bring my PR m8 and DF if you still haven't pulled the trigger on one.

Not to sell, just to tease :alien:

I will let you know next time I am coming as I want to see your tri sole and will bring my PR m8 and DF if you still haven't pulled the trigger on one.
#ouch.. sounds good.

Back