Quicken Loans National (Spoilers)

Looks like the much despised Patrick Reed is in the lead ---will be an interesting final day.....

I guess some people don't like the open comments of confidence he makes--I like it because its not the same politically correct dribble everyone else says when they are playing well. Although I may not agree with him that he is one of the best yet, I do agree that if he does not believe it then he never will be.

I like Reed in this as well. Great to see him playing well again.

JM

I post on a variety of golf message boards, and I'll tell you, the guy is personified as the devil by a lot of golf fans. I think he messed up with his "coming out" statement about how he regards himself as a top 4-5 in the world player. I attribute that to the moment (mic in face right after a big win). I'd like to see him back up his statement - today would be a good chance.

I believe only one guy has more wins than him this year.
I guess winning more events then most works as an argument for some if they are a fan favorite. Didn't the same argument last year happen for Tiger Woods and his ranking? Neither has won a major so that part of the equation is gone.

Just noticed I had Todd tied for the lead. ..and turned in just in time for his double bogey...blah

Very few guys moving in the right direction...five-way tie for the lead at -4

Reed through six hole, 3 birdies, 2 bogeys, 1 double...has a one shot lead again.

This is a very interesting finish.

I actually like Reed. I can't help but disagree with those who crucify him for the one comment he made.

If I won multiple times on Tour I'd probably say some things that would be "frowned upon" as well.

Yep and there go my guys throwing up ugly final rounds. +5,7,8 are unacceptable for my fantasy team.

The more I watch this Reed guy the less I like him.

Hey Reed, live microphones out there. That will cost him a few bucks.

Gary tried to say Rubble trouble and said rubber trouber lol

Meltdown in full effect

Reed looks like me out there right now. That's not good.

Reed holds his finish for like an hour regardless of how crappy the shot is

Jacobson took a nice chunk out of the course In a rage there. Yikes.

This back 9 is eating up the field. If someone can get in quick at 4 or 5 under they may seal it.

Had not noticed Stefani before today, some brilliant scramble shots.

I notice CBS is staying far away from Reed now. Afraid of anther live profanity since he has self destructed. Still anyone's win after Rosey's poor drive on #18.

Back