Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I still have CJs silhouette burned in my corneas from his awesome glowing shirt

I think it would have gone great with your skirt

Totally enjoyed myself this weekend. Really enjoyed playing my round with Chris Kee, Jspangs and my partner Ravens 14. Talk about a man with unbelievable character. Not only does he help protect this country, but he had tremendous patience with my inconsistent game. Dude, your rock.

Just walked in the door. Long but fun day. Nothing better than hanging with THPers. Love all you clowns. Even you and your blinding shirts CJ. Recap later.

I think we've failed to mention one shot I don't think I've ever seen before.....no mention who but it went something like cart path, cart parking area, parking lot, and.....who knows from there!! :banghead:

We looked in the parking lot for that ball and couldn't find it.

Totally enjoyed myself this weekend. Really enjoyed playing my round with Chris Kee, Jspangs and my partner Ravens 14. Talk about a man with unbelievable character. Not only does he help protect this country, but he had tremendous patience with my inconsistent game. Dude, your rock.

Was awesome watching to drop that BOMB on 18 to win your #OutingApproved shirt.

Finally made it home

su8ytyte.jpg

Glad you're home safe, dude! It was awesome hanging out with you!

Just dropped off Jason, I am in the back seat... Like a boss

Finally made it home

su8ytyte.jpg
Marty it was an absolute pleasure meeting you and I am glad you made the trip down. Equally glad to hear you made it back safely.

Finally made it home

su8ytyte.jpg

Glad you made it home man! Pleasure meeting you this weekend.

Had an absolute blast this weekend meeting new faces and seeing familiar ones as well.

Huge thanks to Josh, Morgan, 441 and THP for putting on another spectacular event.

Full recaps to come.

Using Tapatalk

It was an honor to meet you guys

Marty, glad you made it back safe and sound. It was awesome hanging out with you. Hooray beer!

Great meeting you, Marty! Nice playing on Friday, too. Glad you made it back safely and I look forward to playing again in the future. Also, thanks for the bag, I absolutely love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear everyone has made or is making it home safe.

Thanks for all the updates. I know the wi-fi was spotty but great job despite that.

Last edited:
Montreal, Michigan, Indiana Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Massachusetts, Connecticut....did I miss anyone?

Had an absolute blast with everyone. It was great to see some of you that I know and great to meet awesome THPers.
Pretty exhausted at this point but totally worth it. More to come tomorrow.

Thanks again to JB and Morgan for everything and Chris getting the Friday rounds all organized.

Another amazing THP event!

Always great seeing you The Crest.

Montreal, Michigan, Indiana Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Massachusetts, Connecticut....did I miss anyone?

That's amazing!!

He was my aim point on 18. Great shirt CJ!

Don't know if you guys noticed or not but I tend to be quiet at times...it takes me a little while to open up but I can promise you I'm a pretty cool guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back